Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Funniest thing you've seen in person?

Was on a plane going on Holiday once, planes just took off/taking off and this bloke decides he needs to go toilet. 

As the plane is practically vertical he's trying to make his way to the front of the plane. He wasn't making any ground what so ever 😂

• Haha 4

I am waiting for someone to say they saw @Ric Flair go down the middle of that escalator on the tube. 

I once watched a mate of mine walking into a crowd at a festival when he saw a Snickers bar that had been thrown at least 30 foot in the air hurtling in his direction. He clocked, paid it no mind and kept walking forwards. It proceeded to hit him straight in the middle stump and sunk him. 

Edited by ramboacdc
  • Haha 1

When at uni I used to take a group of my mates to play 6-a-side football with a friend from home and his course mates. The games were usually taken pretty seriously but all in good nature. Anyway, one of my friends course mates was a guy you could only described as larger than life, a big burley lad who everyone got on with and he just put a smile on your face with his antics. One day the same guy turns up to play but he's in a foul mood and the game is getting pretty competitive and has an edge to it. We were chasing the game and the ball has come to my mate who goes to hit it long, the big lad jumps in the air and takes it straight between the legs, falling to his knees with a very audible 'ooooooo' and some initial laughs that broke the tension from everyone, as immediately as it happened the ball comes back to the same lad who's just struck it, he hits it back on the half volley again hitting the poor bloke square in the nose and flattening him. Pretty much everyone on the pitch at this point is on the floor crying with laughter with one of those laughs that you just can't stop. Needless to say he saw the funny side to it too and some good natured beers were shared afterwards. To this day just thinking about it brings a smile to my face.

• Haha 4

Ive told this story before and every time I think about it I can’t stop laughing.

Drove through the KFC drive through with a car full of mates, ordered my food. Got to the collection window and the woman says “oh, I thought I knew you” I was a bit confused as I didn’t and she asked me to park up to wait for my food.

I parked up in this bay and it became apparent why she asked, someone next to me had the same car in the same colour.

Anyway, food comes out and we have the wrong food so we send my mate back in to sort it. He marches in pissed off, and then quickly marches out looking fuming, walks past my car, flings open the drivers side door on this identical car and shouts “give me the ****ing receipt you pricks”.

The poor guy in the other car absolutely shit himself, my mate shit himself and jumped back in my car. Honestly one of the funniest things I’ve ever witnessed.

Edited by VLC86
  • Haha 4

Just now, Chiltern Fox said:

Was at a urinal at work doing my business when a bloke rocks up to the next urinal and drops his trousers and pants to the floor.

Does his business, pulls trousers and pants back up and leaves.

Is this normal?

It is if your 3 years old

Was on holiday in Malaysia years ago staying in a beach resort.  There was a Muslim family on the beach, with mother wearing an abaya and hijab and their son,  who was about 15 was hiding behind a tree, taking photos of the topless bleach blond German woman on a recliner.  Interesting juxtaposition morally, you could argue he was in the wrong, or was she showing a lack of respect in a predominantly Muslim country.  Anyway, I found it amusing. đŸ«Ł

Not too dissimilar to LCFC_Smiv's...

At the tennis courts (well tarmac'd playground) in year 8 or so, a lad drop kicks a football at a kid called Sam  - only from 5 or 6 yards away which is aleady funny enough as a juvenile teen. Summarily, he drops like a sack of shit backwards, bleary-eyed he gets up rubbing his red face to have a go at the l-

*WHACK*

Another - stray - football launched more like 80 yards from the far end of the courts smacks him on the back of the head - knocking him over onto his face this time.

We were all floored, tears streaming down our faces.

Edited by Stadt
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Chiltern Fox said:

Was at a urinal at work doing my business when a bloke rocks up to the next urinal and drops his trousers and pants to the floor.

Does his business, pulls trousers and pants back up and leaves.

Is this normal?

I walked into the loos at the Adult Ed centre on Bishops St once and was greeted with the same thing. :huh:

• Haha 1

I saw a Japanese tourist fall into an algae riddled river in Amsterdam a few weeks ago. It was in the windmill area of the city, and she had climbed over a fence to get a selfie. She thought the algae was grass and put her full weight on it. 

Absolutely covered in shite she was. 

• Haha 3

On 15/08/2024 at 20:31, Free Falling Foxes said:

I walked into the loos at the Adult Ed centre on Bishops St once and was greeted with the same thing. :huh:

My mate Neil did this a few times for a laugh when we were younger. Just to see the reaction when he pissed like a toddler 😂

38 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

My mate Neil did this a few times for a laugh when we were younger. Just to see the reaction when he pissed like a toddler 😂

That's funny Simon. Were Will & Jay there too?

You gotta be a bit of a Star Wars nerd for this - sorry.

Space Centre, Leicester A few years ago, they had a Star Wars themed weekend including the  UK Garrison, basically a group that dress up as Star Wars characters.  They raise money for charity and all that stuff

https://www.ukgarrison.co.uk/501st-uk-garrison.html

Anyway, walking across the car park and there are two Storm Troopers, looking mean and menacing (tbh they are quite scary), watching everyone walk by.

A woman with two small children walked past them. The kids were dressed as Jawa - small hooded characters.

Storm Trooper looks at them and says "Ah - Jawa"

Mother without missing a beat waved her arm in a circular motion and said "these are not the Jawa you are looking for" and carried on.

I dont think Storm Troopers are supposed to laugh