Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Freedom of speach

Unless you are in FT.

And saying anything anti owners.

Really if that's what this place has become. Just like our club it's finished.

12 months and both will be gone.

I like most come here to talk about our club right or wrong it's fans feelings.

6 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Unless you are in FT.

And saying anything anti owners.

Really if that's what this place has become. Just like our club it's finished.

12 months and both will be gone.

I like most come here to talk about our club right or wrong it's fans feelings.

Are you pro or anti KP? Can’t work it out from your post 

• Like 3

Just now, Tommy G said:

Are you pro or anti KP? Can’t work it out from your post 

What's that matter. 2 or 3 threads have been deleted in the last week talking about our owners.

One tonight about our owners may want to sell.

Just now, sylofox said:

What's that matter. 2 or 3 threads have been deleted in the last week talking about our owners.

One tonight about our owners may want to sell.

I think there are plenty of threads in fairness about the owners - which people contribute to. If a new thread was started for every new rumour there would be 100s every day, don’t take it personally :scarf:

There’s nothing wrong with suggesting King Power and co are making a dogs dinner of this football club. 

They are, no amount of cancelling will change that. How about let us actually discuss this, any posts that are offensive by all means remove them, but we are adults and paying customers, who are passionate about this club….. a club that on the brink of a disaster thanks to those that run the club. 

Stop censoring those who have these opinions please, it’s a forum, it’s is purpose. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

All my anti Top stuff kept getting deleted last year. 

Also a lot of COVID stuff kept being taken down. 

People will just say it’s Marks forum so he can do as he pleases. 

Did you ask why they've been taken down at the time they were?

9 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

There’s nothing wrong with suggesting King Power and co are making a dogs dinner of this football club. 

They are, no amount of cancelling will change that. How about let us actually discuss this, any posts that are offensive by all means remove them, but we are adults and paying customers, who are passionate about this club….. a club that on the brink of a disaster thanks to those that run the club. 

Stop censoring those who have these opinions please, it’s a forum, it’s is purpose. 

My point exactly.

Anything personal abusive delete but not the whole thread.

Ultimately it’s the forum (Mark) that has liability for everything posted on here - so if something is deemed a risk, I have no problem in a post or thread being deleted.

We as individuals have plenty of other avenues to voice our opinions on matters.

Edited by DJ Barry Hammond
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

My posts asking why were deleted aswell. 

Swear I got a warning point as well but not 100%. 

it would show on your profile if you had a warning point..

There's been loads of anti-KP threads, 3 or 4 at a time at one point, plenty of discussion in other threads too. The last one about them selling up was started based on a twitter rumour that's been mentioned elsewhere too.

Like people say it's Mark's forum he can do what he likes with the place but sometimes it's just housekeeping. All forums on all subjects with decent mods do the same. I'm actually surprised it doesn't happen with more threads given the amount of times new threads are started repeating something that's already been debated to death elsewhere.

• Like 1

Okay, here’s the thing.

Libel cases and defamation of character are a thing. 

Sometimes it will be easier just to cull the topic as people start posting derogatory remarks about individuals. 

Freedom of speech is one thing, attacking someone’s personnel character is akin to online bullying. 

Both Mark and the poster can be prosecuted for this.

Every forum needs moderation.

welcome to my world. some unaccountable melt banned me from the stadium atmosphere thread, JUST, because i said i sat in various places each week and the singing corner can't be heard in some parts of the ground. the fact the absolute whoppers don't have the minerals to even message to say they did it says it all, just w*nking in their mums box room over their super mod powers. no doubt a ban incoming now or this thread deleted by the time i come back out the gym

• Haha 4