Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Freedom of speach

29 minutes ago, Sly said:

Okay, here’s the thing.

Libel cases and defamation of character are a thing. 

Sometimes it will be easier just to cull the topic as people start posting derogatory remarks about individuals. 

Freedom of speech is one thing, attacking someone’s personnel character is akin to online bullying. 

Both Mark and the poster can be prosecuted for this.

Every forum needs moderation.

have a day off mate

• Haha 1

Just now, Sly said:

Fair enough, just “advising” why things get shut down! I’m not a mod.

they don't get shut down because of the threat of legal action FFS, have you ever had a look at the Tattle forum? if not i suggest starting there. things normally get shut down because nerds are too sensitive. i'll see you all in 30 days once my ban is over for even dare saying it

There’s five threads where you can call Top a cvnt and state you want him to sell the club now.

There’s one thread about a rumour started by a pubeless teen who doesn’t have friends that’s been closed down.

Unless this post is deleted and the thread is locked, I don’t think we’re full China yet.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, sylofox said:

Unless you are in FT.

And saying anything anti owners.

Really if that's what this place has become. Just like our club it's finished.

12 months and both will be gone.

I like most come here to talk about our club right or wrong it's fans feelings.

We should concentrate on getting Rudkin out first, because if we protest at both Top and Rudkin they will unite and nothing will happen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What has even been deleted? Almost every topic has rudkin out/kp out posts. All that’s been deleted was the rumour about top selling up based on one nothing twitter account, the same happens in transfer talk. Stop trying to create drama when there isn’t any

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Tim1974 said:

*speech *

Dont you oppress him! lol 

1 hour ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Think they expire after a certain period of time. I’ve had a couple of bans with warning points I believe but 0 on there now. 

I’ve definitely had them in the past. 

I have one, apparently in perpetuity

49 minutes ago, Mark said:

What has even been deleted? Almost every topic has rudkin out/kp out posts. All that’s been deleted was the rumour about top selling up based on one nothing twitter account, the same happens in transfer talk. Stop trying to create drama when there isn’t any

Loads gets deleted because it goes against the grain or group think

lol I wish I had the time and free space emotionally in my head to get wound up by stuff like this. Jesus.

Isn't the only answer really that you go and start your own forum? "Free speech Foxes" or something. You can leave everything there unmoderated and untouched.

But of course like the big brave people you are you'll sit and whine rather than do anything to alleviate yourselves of the great pain of *checks notes* having a post/thread removed on a forum.

• Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

Finally some action in this sub-section, how I missed thee.

Long overdue. I love a flounce off to forum support to kick off about the moderation on here. Classic stuff. 

• Like 1

I wish I could call ️ a ️, but the ️ on ️ would only ️ every ️ word.

Honestly, they should rename ️ to ️ ️ just to stick it to the ️ ️ who insist on ️ everything for ️.

• Haha 2

If freedom of speech was allowed, reckon this forum would've ceased to exist within weeks..:whistle:

Some really need to appreciate they're still allowed on here, even though they've been temporarily banned in the past and deny they dome anything wrong.

Edited by Wymsey

11 hours ago, Mike Oxlong said:

I've found that making shorter posts results in less content being deleted :)

i

• Like 1