Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Jean Butez

Pointless signing unless we can off load Ward and Iversen.  Our Recruitment Team really need to find new dealer as something does not add-up (a bit like our financials) 🤔

I think in fairness we are lining up potential replacements in the event Hermansen is sold, highly likely there is some strong interest. Give the club some credit in this instance they are succession planning. I doubt he signs unless Iversen and Ward go or Mads is sold. 

could we not just stick brad young on the bench for a few weeks until Stolarcyk is fit rather than signing yet another keeper? like, assume we've found someone stupid enough to want Ward, and can offload iversen, we've still got Mads as starter and another signing in goal just blocks Stolarcyk

• Like 4

9 hours ago, moore_94 said:

@Bonanza @KlaaZ

Any opinions on this guy?

Good goalkeeper for the Belgian League.

Was very important for Antwerp when they won the league and the cup in the 2022-2023 season.

He's obviously not world class, but would be a decent back-up goalie that would do a decent job when called upon

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Doctor said:

could we not just stick brad young on the bench for a few weeks until Stolarcyk is fit rather than signing yet another keeper? like, assume we've found someone stupid enough to want Ward, and can offload iversen, we've still got Mads as starter and another signing in goal just blocks Stolarcyk

The reports on Jakub are anything between 3-6 months aren’t they? 

I also imagine Iverson departs at some point this window - in which case Ward then becomes definite second choice.

So maybe we do want to bring a keeper in? 

33 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

I also imagine Iverson departs at some point this window - in which case Ward then becomes definite second choice.

was 12 weeks and that was 5 weeks ago, he misses maybe 6 games and a u23 can easily fill that bench spot for the 3-4 games without iversen if we manage to move him on

10 hours ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

And yet we have Ward the number 1 shirt, again 

• 2 weeks later...