Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Jean Butez

1 minute ago, jonny_wright said:

He 29 too, what’s the point in even bothering with another keeper until ward and iverson leave on a free next summer

Maybe to cover against Hermansson being sold next summer. We haven’t got many other young, saleable assets now.

3 minutes ago, VLC86 said:

I get it if there is truth in it, but we can’t control who random twitter accounts link us with.

random? said journo has been pretty good in terms of stories/players with us

its not like hes sean from enderby now who waffles complete shit

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Hermansen leaving to free up more funds for other players? 

The club wants to get rid of both Ward and Iversen this window so it would make sense we are targeting another keeper

Even if we don’t get rid of Ward but do move on Iversen we will still need another keeper

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

The club wants to get rid of both Ward and Iversen this window so it would make sense we are targeting another keeper

Even if we don’t get rid of Ward but do move on Iversen we will still need another keeper

Wasn't aware club are actively getting rid of Ward and Iversen. 

If that is the case, then I agree we need a decent back up (would do so even if Ward stays). However only as long as we don't pay an extortionate amount for Butez.

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Wasn't aware club are actively getting rid of Ward and Iversen. 

If that is the case, then I agree we need a decent back up (would do so even if Ward stays). However only as long as we don't pay an extortionate amount for Butez.

Probably end up with both of them staying anyway

Wards wages are too high (and he is shite) and we have already priced Iversen out of a move to Derby

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Just what we need, a 5th senior goalkeeper 

I think the plan is to play all 5 at the same time. This will give us a chance of a clean sheet now and again.

24 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Apparently we rejected a bid just under £1m for the only club showing an interest in Iversen - Derby. 

If anything happens it’ll be a loan at the back end of the window by which time it’ll be too late. And we surely we want our dynamic DOF to have more time to focus on deals for players the other end of the pitch. 

Looking at these players is fine and would be a step in the right direction if these are the ones we’re looking at. But the amount of moving parts to move players on and get players in is huge. I just don’t see how we revamp our squad in a couple of weeks. I’d expect we go into the season with Ward as number 2. 

Edited by Lesta Legend

Just now, AKCJ said:

Looks to me like we want to cash in on Hermansen and have sounded out potential replacements.

Ederson is staying at Manchester City no other premier league team in the top 6 needs a new GK.

Edited by Happy Fox