Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Important Fan Information

1 hour ago, adam said:

Not even a free can of chang to cheer us all up. Rudders out.

The same people who are desperate for a warm can of beer are the same ones that will have been completely oblivious to any communication around using mobile tickets. It would be absolute carnage 🤣

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Golden Fox said:

There is a lot there that shows the club are trying. They are addressing a lot of concerns people had around lack of pre-match entertainment, difficulty of picking up tickets, have stopped the clappers being on every seat and have at least acknowledged in a roundabout way people are unhappy with mobile tickets.

And yet not one positive comment here.

Yes, I hate the way everything has to be phrased to try and put a positive spin which is so badly done and seen through it comes off as treating us like morons, and it doesn't address some of the real issues like availability of tickets and standing areas, but it does feel like they are doing things to improve the fan experience (I puked in my mouth a little using that phrase), so I feel they should get some credit.

OK, done. Carry on piling in people! 

Feel free to give them credit if that's what you want to do. Personally I feel they're completely disconnected from the fan-base and the £25 I've had to fork out to keep my card isn't going to be sweetened by additional entertainment, gourmet pizzas and currywurst! 

• Like 1

I've been pretty hacked off with the club of late, and a lot of criticism aimed at them has certainly been justified. 

However, having been at the recent 'Your 90 minutes' meeting, they've addressed a lot of the points raised in a very short space of time, so on this occasion I think they deserve some praise as it does actually sound like they've listened to the feedback and acted on it.

The only thing I'm going to reserve judgement on at this stage is the pricing of the new catering. This was raised during the meeting and noted that the incumbent vendor isn't offering value for money, so I'm intrigued to see how the new vendors compare versus the concourse. 

• Like 2

Wasn't there a South/East stand ticket office built into the stadium for the first few years or more.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, davieG said:

Wasn't there a South/East stand ticket office built into the stadium for the first few years or more.

I walked around the stadium and noticed the ticket office that’s probably been redundant for the past 10 years 

1 hour ago, Filbert_Ross said:

I've read through it twice and can't see bowl mentioned.  

I must be being blind.  What am I missing?

CLAP BANNERS & HONESTY FLAGS

As you make your way into the stadium, be sure to collect a special Leicester vs Tottenham Hotspur clapper to cheer on the team, and don’t forget to wave one of our 2,000 brand new honesty flags in the bowl to get behind the team!

• Like 1

The statement mentions atmosphere/matchday experience/spirit half a dozen times and all these initiatives/gimmicks to improve it.

Bin all that BS and give us safe standing instead if you want to improve my experience.

• Like 2