Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Important Fan Information

5 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

What the actual earth goes through the minds of the drones who stand in the queue willing to pay for this stuff?

Probs the fact most of them are 'already pissed' at this point, so not much thought process goes on...

19 hours ago, LinekersLugs said:

£3 for a bottle of water is simply disgraceful 

the IPA I had was at least IPA flavor 

but I was disappointed to be charged £3 for a bottle of water 

our club is intent on ripping us off 

and we as a fan group are powerless 

Just stick a bottle of water under your jacket and walk in. It really isn't hard.

• Like 1

On water being £3, that is disgusting pricing!! Went to Edgbaston in the summer and they had a large ‘Hydration station’… where obviously you could fill cups/bottles up as many times as anyone needed… just taps, drinking water and free… how dare they offer something for free to people 🫨

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Gamble92 said:

Why the **** don't our stands have names? 

There are plans afoot as we speak for the West Stand to be renamed the Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha Stand. The Kop is to be called the Rooster Russell End, whilst the family stand is to be christened the 'Ron Robert Zeiler Stand'. 

The East Stand is to incorporate a mural of Jon Rudkin on the seating. 

• Haha 2

In regards to the drinks selection I'm amazed there's no choice of AF beer. I know that's not for everyone but some of us don't drink or are able to drink for one reason or another. Some decent AF  lagers and I.P.A's now.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, FoxesTalker said:

Not sure if it's already been mentioned but there was no Fan Cam on Monday. Hopefully it's gone for good, but not holding out much hope as it wasn't included early last season either.

Well the traditional PA announcer wasn't on duty either - wonder if he's been stood down after the parade. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Best thing fan groups can do is actively promote local businesses. There’s loads of good food places around King Street and loads of decent pubs in the vicinity where you can get tap water for free. 

Both UFS and Foxestrust did this over the summer. 

16 hours ago, foxy tiler said:

In regards to the drinks selection I'm amazed there's no choice of AF beer. I know that's not for everyone but some of us don't drink or are able to drink for one reason or another. Some decent AF  lagers and I.P.A's now.

It will make for some fun arguments with stewards about the 'no alcohol in sight of the pitch' law. I wonder if anyone tried it with the Guinness Zero on Monday?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Well the traditional PA announcer wasn't on duty either - wonder if he's been stood down after the parade. 

what happened at the parade to prompt this? 

2 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

He asked if Vardy would be here this season and Vardy said it was up to Rudkin and everyone booed. Pretty horrendous if he's been binned for that, hardly his fault for what JV said.

He lost social credit points unfortunately and now is due for “reeducation”

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

He asked if Vardy would be here this season and Vardy said it was up to Rudkin and everyone booed. Pretty horrendous if he's been binned for that, hardly his fault for what JV said.

yeah seems harsh that, always thought he was decent and always found it quote noticeable when someone else has stepped in for a game in you get me