Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

How many signings will we make before the end of the transfer window?

How many signings will we make before the end of the transfer window?  

202 members have voted

1. 1. How many signings before the end of the transfer window?

• 5+

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/08/24 at 22:00

We will want 4 or 5 but I guess will depend on whether we can get Soumaré and Thomas out the door and whether there is a loan option for Cannon which might see us getting an extra forward in. If we can’t exit players it’ll likely just be 2 or 3 max 

Definitely think it'll be 5 or 6 first teamers and then another Golding or two

I reckon we'll hit the panic button and bring in a few late on. I just hope if we do, it's loans rather than throwing out 3 year contacts 

I think minimum 3. Could depend on how many we can move on, but we're clearly trying to strengthen the squad.

I agree it would have been better to do business earlier in the window, but the reality of running a club is different to making transfers on Football Manager.

We might even get some good deals at the end of the window as clubs become desperate to juggle their squads.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nick said:

It’s all very quiet on the transfer front eh? Almost too quiet… I do hope the next signing will be out of the blue, a new name and proper first team quality. 

Good thing is, they normally are.  Quick name, John Percy, done in three hours - not necessarily good though 

4 minutes ago, Nick said:

It’s all very quiet on the transfer front eh? Almost too quiet… I do hope the next signing will be out of the blue, a new name and proper first team quality. 

Apparently 1 or 2 are very close.

Well... piecing together what Cooper has said, he said at the presser on Monday that he was very clear with the club what he wanted and that we'll get players for those positions. He then said we were extremely close to two attacking players last week and he was convinced they were joining. Assuming that those two players were Hlozek and Zaha, we can pretty much bank on a striker and a winger with at least one of them able to play #10 coming in at least. 

He also said he was hoping to get them in before Fulham so hopefully we will start hearing things soon