Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

How many signings will we make before the end of the transfer window?

How many signings will we make before the end of the transfer window?  

202 members have voted

1. 1. How many signings before the end of the transfer window?

• 5+

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/08/24 at 22:00

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I think it'll be Fofana on loan and that'll end it. I think it would be a good window all in all.

Aslong as we get someone, just for the extra body more than anything else. Relying on Vardy to carry us all season is just silly.

Usual lcfc. Go on for weeks that we are looking for LB, LW, ST even cb. Gets to deadline day and it’s highly likely we are gonna scrape a deadwood striker over the line (if we’re lucky) Same scenario every window. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, WoodyFox said:

and no left back that fills me with confidence

tbf i feel more at ease with the LB/defence more than i do with the attacking areas, 

the club will let cannon leave, meaning we'll have Vardy, Ayew(hes not really played as a striker in ages in the prem) and Daka

like the club is a complete mess atm

I still reckon something will happen, but it'll be so underwhelming and crap we'd wished we hadn't bothered 

Tbh, I just think we lack quality all over. We have some decent talent like Abdul, Facundo and the new lad looks like he'll come good in time, but that won't keep us up

Rather than overload on rubbish, I'd rather any funds we have be used to sack and then replace the leadership of the club and rebuild from the top 

46 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

tbf i feel more at ease with the LB/defence more than i do with the attacking areas, 

the club will let cannon leave, meaning we'll have Vardy, Ayew(hes not really played as a striker in ages in the prem) and Daka

like the club is a complete mess atm

Don't get me wrong I agree the priority is striker over defence right now.

If Kristiansen showed more going forward I could forgive some of his defensive vulnerabilities... will give him the benefit of the doubt but looks like we're going to ship a lot of goals based on the first two games.

It’s ****ing amazing isn’t it, to end up with a weaker squad than we had in the championship. ****ing lunacy. This club is nothing short of pathetic….. £20+m spent on skip when you’re desperate for goals. It’s embarrassing.