Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

How many signings will we make before the end of the transfer window?

How many signings will we make before the end of the transfer window?  

202 members have voted

1. 1. How many signings before the end of the transfer window?

• 5+

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/08/24 at 22:00

Looks like another week is slipping by with no attacking reinforcements in the offing. It's certainly too late now for any such signing to be in the squad for the Fulham game. I am resigned to us doing a mad trolley dash on deadline day, hoping to find a last minute gem from the bargain bucket.

Edited by Sunbury Fox

1 minute ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

I think Reiss Nelson will end up happening personally.

I do to. Last day or two of the window, Arsenal will start panicking about keeping him. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Looks like another week is slipping by with no attacking reinforcements in the offing. It's certainly too late now for any such signing to be in the squad for the Fulham game. I am resigned to us doing a mad trolley dash on deadline day, hoping to find a last minute gem from the bargain bucket.

Dale Winton > Jon Rudkin

6 minutes ago, Gav_LCFC14 said:

Rumours have all gone very silent. I hope it's one of those occasions where the club drops surprise announcement out of no where.

Yeah it felt like Cooper thought something was close 

Edited by roblcfc84

Wouldn’t be surprised if the one he thought we were ‘very close to’ has stalled again, which is why we’ve now seemingly gone back in for Ayew to get a player through the door. Fingers crossed there’s other deals to come with players who will improve the XI rather than the squad. 

We are an absolute joke of a club atm! Promoted first time of asking and they do nothing basically. We will probs get a few loans in but won’t be anyone special. We’ve already accepted relegation and if that was the case why didn’t we sign a few promising championship players ready for next season is beyond me! Left it way too late now to get anyone half decent in, long season ahead.

2 hours ago, Sankey93 said:

We are an absolute joke of a club atm! Promoted first time of asking and they do nothing basically. We will probs get a few loans in but won’t be anyone special. We’ve already accepted relegation and if that was the case why didn’t we sign a few promising championship players ready for next season is beyond me! Left it way too late now to get anyone half decent in, long season ahead.

I get the frustration but it's just not true to say we've done nothing. The club has already spent about £60m and is seemingly still in the market for one or two more.

£20m on Skipp, £17m on Fatawu, £14m on Okoli, £5m on Ayew, £5m on Golding.

All but one of those are young players with their best years ahead of them.

5 hours ago, LeePhilpottsBaldSpot said:

I get the frustration but it's just not true to say we've done nothing. The club has already spent about £60m and is seemingly still in the market for one or two more.

£20m on Skipp, £17m on Fatawu, £14m on Okoli, £5m on Ayew, £5m on Golding.

All but one of those are young players with their best years ahead of them.

We could have spent that money a lot better imo bar Fatawu and let’s face it he was already signed before the league started. We’re desperate for a proper striker and attacker and we’ve left it till the last few days to try and ver one. 14 million on okoli is a disgrace if that’s the actual fee. I like the skipp signing tho think he will fit in well and start majority of games. 

• Like 1