Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The whole world smiles

Serge's Leicester poem

What a video that is and what a club we are - forget everything that’s currently killing us - we are and always will be the biggest show in football - we’ve completed it all - football will always be the love of our lives - and no matter who is in charge or manages our club WE will always be the blue army - I ❤️🦊

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Nice touch that 

Strap in for a tough season folks 

But when is it ever easy being a Leicester fan 

As much as everyone is p*ssed beyond words about the hierarchy, remember the majority of lads on the pitch tomorrow dragged us through last season, and if your going to the ground, they deserve every bit of the support 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

No mention of Rodgers who was the manager who won the FA Cup but a heartfelt mention for top?

Thought it was quite good on the whole - enjoyed the historical references.

Fvck Rodgers.

• Like 3

Obvious bit of propaganda but if your a fan you stick through the shit and keep going. Can see through the marketing , not keen , but that doesn't mean I'm not Leicester till I die, always will support the lads and it's on them to show it on the pitch. LEICESTER BOYS ARE WE

24 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

If that were a Forest vid we’d be taking the piss massively. 

Videos like this only really work if you have fans under 70 who remember all the achievements.

Doubt beating Huddersfield and Yeovil gets the heart pumping. 

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, adam said:

Bit weird. No other club would include their owner in something like that.

I was thinking this, apart from maybe Wrexham.

The references to Cooper and Top were so forced. It nearly ruined a uncharacteristically good piece of content that actually referenced events before King Power.

Will always remember in the Holloway era. We’d been training on the pitch all week ahead of a big game, can’t remember which game. We lost, of course. Silence in the Kop. A bloke a few rows ahead stood up and shouted “GOOD JOB WE’VE BEEN TRAINING ON THE PITCH ALL WEEK HOLLOWAY”.

Whenever anything like this comes out I adapt it. 10pm tonight “GOOD JOB WE’VE BEEN WRITING POEMS ALL WEEK”

Edited by Trumpet