Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The whole world smiles

Serge's Leicester poem

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 hour ago, jayfox26 said:

Think most would be glad Rodgers wasn't mentioned. Winning our first fa cup will always be an amazing part of history but he'll always be remembered for playing his part in destroying the club 

And top hasn't?

1 hour ago, jayfox26 said:

Think most would be glad Rodgers wasn't mentioned. Winning our first fa cup will always be an amazing part of history but he'll always be remembered for playing his part in destroying the club 

I'll remember him for both :dunno:.

24 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I'll remember him for both :dunno:.

Yes but the way he acted in his final season will always leave a sour taste in my mouth, so for me personally, I can't see past it. As much as the relegation was completely avoidable and totally unacceptable, I could have accepted it but i could never accept the way he acted in them last 12 months.

• Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
13 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Yes but the way he acted in his final season will always leave a sour taste in my mouth, so for me personally, I can't see past it. As much as the relegation was completely avoidable and totally unacceptable, I could have accepted it but i could never accept the way he acted in them last 12 months.

I can't see past Top's petulance when we got relegated and the shambolic way he's run the club subsequently.

It's mad Rodgers gets blamed for everything that happened when those in charge haven't had a clue on how to run stuff since he left.

Edited by Chocolate Teapot

1 minute ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

I can't see past Top's petulance when we got relegated and the shambolic way he's run the club subsequently.

I agree. Top ultimately is the main contributor. He allowed Rodgers to carry on mis managing the team for too long and has continued to allow Rudkin and Whelan to mis manage the club. I completely agree that he's ran the club into the ground. That still doesn't hide how much of a tw@t Rodgers was/is