Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The curious case of Ricardo Pereira

5 minutes ago, Sly said:

Okay, what’s happening here then? 

Looking at his Instagram, he’s currently sunning himself in the US? 

Might be an old clip from summer? 

His next part of story is 'we're back' for Leicester vs Spurs? 

It's a shame those injuries fvcked him. Would be at a bigger club than us now if they wouldn't have happened. One of my favourite City players to watch, on his day, a good footballer.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

It's a shame those injuries fvcked him. Would be at a bigger club than us now if they wouldn't have happened. One of my favourite City players to watch, on his day, a good footballer.

He hasnt lost it. Solid player for us last year 

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Would be an absolute crime not to play him tonight, I'm not a Cooper fan currently but not playing Ricardo would tip me over the edge I think

Ricky usually doesn't  post one of them mural things of himself if he's not playing. So I'm hopeful he's in. 

• Like 1

Last year we were a little too wedded to inverting a full back, but the best thing about that system was that we had the perfect player for it in Ricardo. Really allowed him to shine. Not sure if he can do the more athletic full back game any more, certainly not for a full season.

If you take away the match winning displays from Abdul and co last season he's our most consistent performer across the season, an absolute class above.

The trouble with new managers is that everyone starts from scratch. Even if he doesn't start, Cooper will soon realise his value.

Thought he was reborn as the "inverted full back" role next to Winks in midfield. Unfortunately, he doesn't have the legs to be bombing up and down the wing all day anymore. But he does still have the technical quality and the football brain to play in the middle.

Made a huge difference last season when he was out for a few weeks and Hamza tried to play a similar role.

2 hours ago, iancognito said:

If you take away the match winning displays from Abdul and co last season he's our most consistent performer across the season, an absolute class above.

The trouble with new managers is that everyone starts from scratch. Even if he doesn't start, Cooper will soon realise his value.

If he doesn't play I'd have immediate concerns about Coopers judgement. 

You don't have to be bloody Pep to see he's clearly our best player 

Edited by CrazyKopCorner
  • Like 3