Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DJ Barry Hammond

Oliver Skipp Confirmed

Hopefully he’ll do well. Seems a lot of money for another DM when a goal scoring Sammy Schmodics is going for 9m.

23 is a decent age though and that makes him an investment I guess.

Hopefully he’s a Cooper trooper and not a Rudkin find.

1 minute ago, goose2010 said:

"Oliver Skipp is City" ?? What does that even mean? 

Hope he does well and smashes it to be honest, yes it is a big fee and yes it seems mad to us fans we have spent that much on him but hey ho we have. Now time to get behind him. Still young and comes with a lot of good words from trusted people in the game. Lets hope we get the best out of him.

I assume we’ve lost our best social media talents in the transfer window and have a couple of YTS lads doing them now? 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, StanSP said:

They could have at least a) had him smiling and b) put his name on the back of the shirts

lol

Don't even think it's asking for much but why do the reveals seem so basic or average... 

Put his name on his shirt? I bet you don't like your Christmas presents wrapped either!! 😄 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, StanSP said:

They could have at least a) had him smiling and b) put his name on the back of the shirts

lol

Don't even think it's asking for much but why do the reveals seem so basic or average... 

Looked more like another announcement for that shit shirt sponsor to me.

• Haha 1

Obviously it’s not the sexiest signing ever but he’s a good player and still young. Definitely improves us but not really in the area we needed.

Welcome aboard, hope you go on to get a great player for us.