Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Spurs - Match Thread

The reason for BDCR over Mav is clearly because he wants that player to drift in beside the #10 when the LB pushes up. Which is stupid because we don't have a LB who offers any sort of attacking threat. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, sishades said:

I see spuds  are on TV. Who are they playing? 

I tbought it would be bad.

It's actually worse than I anticipated.

They won't have done any research about us, they can only talk about players they have seen play against the greedy 6.

All that's wrong with football coverage.

2 minutes ago, It'sblueupnorth said:

It won’t 

oh yep, because "we were in league one recently [15 years ago]", nevermind that Brighton, Southampton, Ipswich, Wolves, Bournemouth and Brentford have all been in league one more recently than us 

1 minute ago, The Doctor said:

oh yep, because "we were in league one recently [15 years ago]", nevermind that Brighton, Southampton, Ipswich, Wolves, Bournemouth and Brentford have all been in league one more recently than us 

Be careful what you wish for!! 😂😂

Guest Chocolate Teapot

Not using Brad as the PA announcer today.

Couldn't think why that could be....might be something to do with his interview with Vardy and Rudkin getting called out during it....

41 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

We're beyond sports washed at this point.

New season, a new manager, new signings, a club legend in his final season, a club legend just passed.....

Nah let's just put Top on the front.

Screenshot_20240819_190422_Instagram.jpg

I Just hope this was printed before the death of Shakey. If not, it proves what we’re all thinking, that the club has lost touch with it’s heart - the fans.

• Like 3

Not entirely relevant but it’s amazing how far we’ve fallen. Every single one of those spurs players starts for us - and I know that sounds obvious but it really does make you appreciate how tough this year is going to be. We’ve got very, very little quality to rely on. 

We used to have prime Vards, Ndidi and Ricky, then Madders, Youri, Fofana etc - we used to go toe to toe with these teams. It’s a real shame, might not happen again for 20 years or more. 

• Sad 1

Sky just mentioned how this is the PL fixture with the highest goals scored, followed a montage of goals from over the year. No idea how I didn’t manage to see a Kane goal in it, given it feels like he’s scored 100 of the 138.

Just now, EastAnglianFox said:

Ricky P man….He's our most intelligent player and one of the most technically gifted we have…what is Cooper not seeing in him?

The only thing I can think of is he made a poor mistake in pre-season which led to a goal. He also probably thinks Justin has more athleticism on his side when it comes to defensive duels. But I agree, I'd like him to find a way to get Ricardo in the team. Justin has a few things going for him, including his pace but Ricardo is a much better player IMO.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Haywood_6 said:

The only thing I can think of is he made a poor mistake in pre-season which led to a goal. He also probably thinks Justin has more athleticism on his side when it comes to defensive duels. But I agree, I'd like him to find a way to get Ricardo in the team. Justin has a few things going for him, including his pace but Ricardo is a much better player IMO.

Kristensen is debatably horrendous though.