Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Spurs - Match Thread

Just now, Fox85 said:

Honestly.

Things that need to happen at Half time.

Cooper sacked

Justin off - Ricky on

Dekodova-Reid off - Mavididi on

Vardy off - Cannon on can see vardy isn't even 40% fit.

It's scary how bad we look after a few months 

You do realise we have gone from the championship to playing one of the best EPL teams,

Why is Cooper not getting any time from some people on here.

Personally I can see some good counter potential for future games.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

We weren't as bad as I thought we would be. Buonanotte looks really good, so impressed with his pressing and driving runs. Justin has been good.

The problem is we just can't lay a glove on Spurs. It's attack vs defence, Maddison has the free reign of the King Power and this game could go on for 4 hours and we'd still not score.

Not impressed with the left hand side of the pitch, both Kristiansen and Reid have led to the move breaking down multiple times.

Reid I agree, but Kristiansen has been doing ok…. Certainly grown in to the game a lot more 

It's the whole defensive shape of the team or lack of that is concerning. Spurs players unmarked, leicester players all looking at eachother wondering who should be tracking. We look like we are still in pre season, we are as under prepared as I worried we would be.

On the positive side Buonanotte looks excellent, if we could be a bit more positive in our play we would get more from him.

I know it's game 1 but BDR looks awful. Cooper very lucky we are only 1-0 down.

Weirdly for a team offering so little attacking intent and yet we are being carved open at will, very little defensive security and no potency going forward, buckle in for a long long hard season 

Facundo looks a real talent, will probably get hooked at half time. Cooper has his work cut out big time.