Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Spurs - Match Thread

Just now, Micky said:

There absolutely shouldn't be any negativity. If you didn't expect this before tonight you are deluded. It's the gulf in class that exists. Fact. 

I think some people have been waiting to moan from the day Cooper was appointed.  Or they just deluded in their expectations for this game.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

We weren't as bad as I thought we would be. Buonanotte looks really good, so impressed with his pressing and driving runs. Justin has been good.

The problem is we just can't lay a glove on Spurs. It's attack vs defence, Maddison has the free reign of the King Power and this game could go on for 4 hours and we'd still not score.

Not impressed with the left hand side of the pitch, both Kristiansen and Reid have led to the move breaking down multiple times.

Justin been good....like a lost puppy

For all we've been battered, they haven't created that much from open play, which means the defensive shape has been ok. I just can't understand that for about the last 5 managers nobody can sort out our issues from set pieces

• Haha 1

Just now, Chrysalis said:

You do realise we have gone from the championship to playing one of the best EPL teams,

Why is Cooper not getting any time from some people on here.

Personally I can see some good counter potential for future games.

Yea I agree I think we will look ok under him in league 1.

We are by far the worse team to play in the league of all the opening games. Even Ipswich gave Liverpool a game we look clueless 

1 minute ago, Micky said:

There absolutely shouldn't be any negativity. If you didn't expect this before tonight you are deluded. It's the gulf in class that exists. Fact. 

People can accept a gulf in class but that was absolutely rubbish and people are allowed to think so. FACT 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Torten said:

Buonanotte the only bright spark atm. We have broken through their press a couple of times but we just lack the composure. 

He’s linked up well with Winks. 

Skipp will add a bit more composure to that midfield.