Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Spurs - Match Thread

Just now, tylesta said:

Justin been good....like a lost puppy

I honestly thought he had a nightmare. Thankfully, for him, most of his colleagues were equally dire. It's highly unlikely that anyone will pinpoint his deficiencies when they're up against those of the CBs, CMs and wingers.

Something huge needs to happen if we're to avoid humiliation this season. We should be 3 or 4 down.

But you never know.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Would have been worse with Enzo still here, we'd have better possession stats but we'd probably be 3 down

I think we wouldnt have been over the halfway line, as we had to move the ball quickly to get in their 3rd.

1 minute ago, ClaphamFox said:

If that’s the case, why were Ipswich able to play with a clear plan and sense of purpose against Liverpool, while we look utterly lost and confused against Spurs? I defy anybody to identify what our tactics are because we don’t appear to have any at all. Under Maresca the players would at least know what they’re supposed to be doing, even if it didn’t ultimately come off; under Cooper the players appear to be blissfully unaware of what the plan is, if indeed there is one. 

Because we've only just changed our manager.... Obviously 

1 minute ago, lozzyblue fox said:

I really hope Top is watching what he's let be done to his father's beloved club.

Between him and rudkin they are slowly making us look a shambles.

On and off the pitch.

It's honestly so sad. If they had any sort of love or respect for the club they'd **** off

• Like 2

1 minute ago, murphy said:

Just on a side note, why is it, do we think, that so many players ran a mile from signing for us? 

Because we’re shit with a double points deduction looming ! Hardly feeds you with confidence 😂😂

Edited by FoxyPalace.com

1 minute ago, Samilktray said:

I’m not expecting the world but fvck me how low are your expectations lmao 

Pretty low. Tbf they are streets ahead of us, their squad is miles better. Still in it and had a few moments here and there. First game back up, limited options up front, could have been worse. Reid struggled mind. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Cooper was HEAVILY reliant on Forests home form.

Their fans, as much as I hate to say it, are 3-4 times better than us at home. The atmosphere for them was worth 10-12pts. 

We've offered absolutely nothing but then again so has the crowd. 

Tragic. 

Your saying they won an extra four games because they cheered more? Sorry don’t agree. Hardly red star Belgrade haha