Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Spurs - Match Thread

4 minutes ago, Bilo said:

Ricardo and Mavididi were among our best players last season.

It's not just this, it's that Reid and Kristiansen haven't shown anything in preseason. If any player had put in a strong showing, there would be a definite debate to be had.

Honestly, I think only Harry Winks came out with any credit in preseason. Number two was Mavididi who scored a few goals!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

It's not just this, it's that Reid and Kristiansen haven't shown anything in preseason. If any player had put in a strong showing, there would be a definite debate to be had.

Our left side is honking and particularly slow

• Sad 1

The only way Ricardo starts in this team is if Fatawa goes on the left side with Justin starting at LB and filling in as LCB like we did in our 1st pre-season game, which allowed Ricardo to play RB out of possession and RW when in possession.

25 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

I've also captained Son in my fantasy team. If it's not Kane its always this fecker. 

I captained Ivan Toney :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

Spot on. He's said some of the right things as well but not playing Ricardo is absolutely mental. He must be carrying some kind of niggle for him to barely have featured

Im thinking the same as Ricardo is one of a very few players we have that is comfortably a premier league level player

jury is out for me with mavididi if i'm honest, a decent full back and he struggled, however he did get in there with the goals. I'm sure he'll feacture later in the game. i can support not starting him, but can't support not starting ricardo.

• Like 1

Just now, splinterdream said:

jury is out for me with mavididi if i'm honest, a decent full back and he struggled, however he did get in there with the goals. I'm sure he'll feacture later in the game. i can support not starting him, but can't support not starting ricardo.

He was our second top scorer last season? 

• Like 1

****ing garbage by Cooper. Ricardo possibly one of the few who are at the required standard to play at this level.

No Alves on the bench is also crap. Should be there over Soumare who announced this week he doesn't want to be here. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mark said:

Mavididi was always going to struggle with the step up considering how he played January onwards, hopefully the competition this season pushes him on to improve

I know you're not a fan Mark but would you really pick BCDR over him? 

3 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

The only way Ricardo starts in this team is if Fatawa goes on the left side with Justin starting at LB and filling in as LCB like we did in our 1st pre-season game, which allowed Ricardo to play RB out of possession and RW when in possession.

But Fats is great defensively in terms of tracking back, I get being a bit cautious but at the same time we are going to need goals and will need to adventure a bit attacking is the best way to defend

28 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

We're beyond sports washed at this point.

New season, a new manager, new signings, a club legend in his final season, a club legend just passed.....

Nah let's just put Top on the front.

Screenshot_20240819_190422_Instagram.jpg

Grim that is.

• Like 1