Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Leicester 1- 1 Tottenham Post Match Thread

No idea where that 2nd half came from. But that is not only the way we can stay up this year, but that's the type of football that gets the fans on board.

Fair play to cooper, he made the changes we needed. More organised, pressed harder and got us 10 yards further up the pitch.

• Like 3

Obviously rode our luck but I didn’t think the 1st half was as bad as some of you seemed to. Thought whilst Spurs dominated, the defence stood up and didn’t collapse like I expected them to. And then crucially we proved we had enough quality to create two gilt-edged chances, both of which Vardy should have seen off. Can you get to 49 points with a defence that holds and an attack that can create when the odds are against them? You can, with a lot more luck.

• Like 4

1st half absolutely awful and honestly feared we would be down without even a whimper but play like we did 2nd half and regardless of the outcome the fanbase would accept that. 2’nd half reminded me of the O’Neill years. 

Creidt to the players and to Cooper as they left everything out there 2nd half. Massive point 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Like 3

My match summary:-

First half - OMFG we are going to get battered.

Second half - we can feckin’ do this !!!!!   
Overall? Two attacking signjngs away from having half a chance. 
Marvellous evening’s entertainment. 🙌

Some real positives.... Fatawu does not look out of place in the Prem. Bounanote adds much needed creative flair. Also hard to say Faes and Vesty did a lot wrong, they were especially good towards the end.

Midfield still needs a lot of work, Wilf on a 3 year contract is another horror decision.

• Like 1