Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Leicester 1- 1 Tottenham Post Match Thread

Just now, ChrisFilter said:

That’s not particularly fair - second-half was much improved. Although as much about them being crap as us being better. 

Everyone seems to have forgot the 15 mins before we scored.

we should have been 5 down. Awful stuff.

Ecstatic with a point from that but let’s not pretend it was good. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Webbo said:

I was pleased Maddison was clapped off. Alway tried his best.

There was no point booing a player that would love to get booed and up his performance because of it.

He instead went far too relaxed and into show pony mode (great cross for their goal mind).

1 minute ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

There was no point booing a player that would love to get booed and up his performance because of it.

He instead went far too relaxed and into show pony mode (great cross for their goal mind).

I don't think he's like that. He was very respectful towards Norwich  when he played for us against them.

Massive relief at the end but also massively more than expected tonight. 

Had reservations about Vardy starting but again he proves me and no doubt others wrong. 

Buonanotte - mightily impressive debut and showed some very good touches, and signs that he's fitting in nicely already. Very comfortable on the ball in close spaces. 

First half was an onslaught, but the important thing being we stayed in the game. Do that and we always have a chance as tonight proved. I thought after they eventually scored their first goal they would go on to win at a canter. But we were resolute and once we realised we could get at them in the 2nd half, we profited. 

Great work rate from the front 4. 

Atmosphere was superb. Probably the best it's been since we were winning well under Rodgers? Loved it, and felt like we can already push on from getting a point that feels like a win. 

Credit to Cooper as the plan worked. 1 point more than I expected and it's good to be back for now! 

• Like 4

First half - awful and basically we were just pooping our pants 

Second half - we grew some balls! 

Buonanotte was absolutely superb, a cut above event other player we had. It's a real shame there's no obligation to buy clause cause he is (on first sight) brilliant. Was strange when he was taken off. 

Ndidi was shocking until he got moved. 

I love Fatawu 

Mads made some great saves

And Vardy, well he was no where and then boom. 

1 minute ago, Lako42 said:

Another who can't separate the team and getting behind them and being pissed off with the off field nonsense 

You still here?

• Haha 1

Love having Vardy back in this league where he belongs, too. 

Rustling jimmies all game and even more so to their fans. Can tell he's missed being in this league. 

He's one of us :wub:

• Like 1

Spurs will struggle if they continue like that, seriously. They showed a real fragility in the 2nd half when they got a bit of pressure on them, their defence especially. Didn't understand booing Maddison, thought he took it well and was nice to give him applause at the end.