Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Leicester 1- 1 Tottenham Post Match Thread

On 20/08/2024 at 00:13, Conscript Fox said:

Hasn't stopped me getting on it at 6/1 for him to win the sack race. Anyone other than genetically defective Spurs bury that game. And most will. 

Goals change games & I get that but Christ that was so poor first half, playing a low defensive formation at home and still coughing up sights of goal & free headers all first half. Thirteen corners ....

L at Fulham 

L when Villa come

L at Palace 

Are all very possible. 

Everton on the 21st will already be a relegation sixpointer & the tougher games begin after that.

On 20/08/2024 at 00:28, whoareyaaa said:

If you watched the second half then you may as well just donate the money to the forum instead of losing it to the bookie

Hey whoareyaaa 

Just bumping the above & seeing how you're doing  ?

Wasn't far off was I  ?

Arsenal next. I'm thinking they'll take the foot off at 2 or 3 up for their real fixtures & as an energy saving kindness.  After Bournemouth Southampton Forest & Ipswich, this club will be in the bottom three & they will stay there until after Cooper goes. Whenever that will be. 

That's how I see the next bit.

Care to offer a counter vision  ? 

On 20/08/2024 at 00:59, Big_Nige said:

Parts were worryingly bad, the first half was genuinely concerning. We gave too many chances away, especially at the bread and butter stuff like crosses and corners. But the second half (55 onwards)  there were massive green shoots. If we’d completely shithoused a draw that’s one thing, but second half we competed. Defensively much better and we carried a threat.

I've been critical of Cooper and what we’ve seen in Pre-season, but anyone who comes away from that game as negative as they were before the game is just looking for reasons to be critical 

How are those massive green shoots looking buddy  ?  

Edited by Conscript Fox

2 hours ago, Conscript Fox said:

How are those massive green shoots looking buddy  ?  

Come off it. Read through every post of mine since, those green shoots dried up and died when I saw the team sheet for Fulham

Even the most ardent Cooper out, and I’m one of them, would have had a glimmer of hope after the Spurs second half. It’s the only time through his tenure I’ve hoped I’ve been wrong