Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Leicester 1- 1 Tottenham Post Match Thread

We gave Spurs far too much respect in the first 55minutes. 

As soon as we scored, we realised that we can match them, and we did just that! 

Great confidence booster for the players. 

We will still be battling regulation all season, but I loved seeing that fight and desire from the players. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Are all of you that were completely finished with this club, sticking around for another week now?

Called it exactly. I said in my thread that got deleted - ‘let’s see if it’s still so negative on here after we put in a top performance and come away with a point on Monday night’

• Like 1

I just love vards, he’s the man that makes me come back again & again to watch this team on nights like tonight.

I do still think we need a new ST, so Mav can go back to LM.

Feels like a win, couple more bodies needed then I think we will be okay, I really do.

1 minute ago, Tielemans63 said:

Buonanotte....going to end up falling in love with a loan player aren't we? Class.

He looks so positive and always wanted to do something, didn’t look for the easy back pass which would kill momentum.  Lost so much energy and intelligence to be replaced with Soumare. Mav could’ve gone there with Cannon up top. 

I think Ndidi started to make too many stupid passes and then ends up in goal scoring chances.

Ricardo in for JJ to help Fatawu with attacks and we might be onto something. 

• Like 1