Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Leicester 1- 1 Tottenham Post Match Thread

First half abysmal - too passive, too nervous and let Spurs run rings around us. Ndidi had an absolute shocker. Lucky not to be 5-0 down and better teams would have punished us.

Second half we were the better team and had it not been for that 9 minute pause, I think we'd have won. Love Vardy and the tornado that follows him. Like a totally different team. 

Why is Cannon so hated by managers? Really don't get it.

• Like 1

Brilliant increase in intensity. We looked to actually get into them and they fell apart. Shout out to kristansen, thought we was great and very solid. Hope he can kick on from here. 

we need another couple of attacking reinforcements to help vardy and co, but a very positive start. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Pleased to say I predicted a positive result for us, people laughed at me. Proud of the boys second half today and really pleased for Cooper.

People laughed at me when I said I was going city win and over 3.5 goals - they're not laughing now are they!

The bookie basher strikes again

• Haha 1

Much better than expected after an abortion of a first half performance. We looked aggressive, efficient and full of character. We can arguably be disappointed not to have won it but for an excellent save from a Vardy shot. 

A bit more bite in midfield from Skipp, more striking cover and a bit more pace on the left would feel very good indeed. Bounanotte looks a find. 

Just now, Foxdiamond said:

Hope we are all feeling a bit better now. 

The fight and character shown by the players is a reassurance for sure. Can't start games like we did but under the circumstances it's perfectly understandable. Completely different side second half 

• Like 1