Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
420Hashish

Fulham v Leicester - Pre-match thread (August 24th)

4 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Would be lovely to win this.

Think we will, Skipp should offer us more protection in the middle of the park, and our Forward players can have more impact.

I thought ndidi had a good game was everywhere, was good on the ball and harassed the opposition, just hope Reid doesn’t get another start he was very , very poor 

• Like 3

This is by no means said in an arrogant or presumptuous way but purely from necessity. If we want to stay up these are the kinds of games we need to win.

Also, starting to wish I’d out Vardy in my fantasy team. Absolute GOAT. I said on here before the start of the season he’d score goals then doubted myself. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Hermansen

Justin

Faes

Vestergaard

Kristiansen

Winks

Skipp

Fatawu

Buonanotte

Mavididi

Vardy

Exactly the team i'd play too. I think a bit harsh on Wilf because I thought he was excellent in the 2nd half last night.

Assuming no signings are made in time:

Mads

Ricardo

Faes

Vestergaard

Justin

Skipp

Winks

BDCR 

Buonanotte

Fatawu

Vardy

id want JJ and Fatawu on the left to combat Traore. As well as Wilf played last night Skipp will offer more energy and they are busy in that area of the pitch. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

This is by no means said in an arrogant or presumptuous way but purely from necessity. If we want to stay up these are the kinds of games we need to win.

Also, starting to wish I’d out Vardy in my fantasy team. Absolute GOAT. I said on here before the start of the season he’d score goals then doubted myself. 

Not so sure about that. I reckon a point at Fulham would be a good result for us.

My guess is we'll only win 2 or 3 away games this year and those will be against teams down at the bottom with us.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Izzy said:

Not so sure about that. I reckon a point at Fulham would be a good result for us.

My guess is we'll only win 2 or 3 away games this year and those will be against teams down at the bottom with us.

Usually I’d agree but with the points deduction I really think we have to target this as a winnable game. 

• Like 1

We need to target at least 45 plus points this season and hope that should be enough to stay up with the pending points deduction (8 points I reckon) so about 13 wins and 3 draws will be required give or take.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Hermansen

Justin

Faes

Vestergaard

Kristiansen

Winks

Skipp

Fatawu

Buonanotte

Mavididi

Vardy

That’s the one. Quite excited for this now !

Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but when would a new signing have to be made by to play in this game (assuming no work permit shenanigans)?