Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
420Hashish

Fulham v Leicester - Pre-match thread (August 24th)

Hermansen 

Justin 

faes

vestagaard 

vk 

skipp

winks

fatawu

buonnotte 

mavididi

vards 

Sit back and hit them on the counter. Got skipp in as we need to keep the ball well away from home. Experience of Ricky, bdcr, ayew and ndidi to see out the game with Kasey. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Got a feeling Mavididi comes in for Vardy, with only 4 rest days since Spurs.

Same but I reckon Ayew may start as it’s away from home and getting a decent press, will be in Coopers mind.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ClaphamFox said:

It was yesterday. Didn't you get invited? They issued a pass to every member of foxestalk and there were free sausage rolls and a bouncy castle and everything...

FFS don’t remind me of all the Download festival forum meets I missed out on.

3 minutes ago, tinpot_fox said:

Same but I reckon Ayew may start as it’s away from home and getting a decent press, will be in Coopers mind.

Maybe but his not really been around for the build up and planning.

• Like 1

If he's resting Vardy, i'd rather see Ayew as his replacement than trying to shoehorn Mavididi there. Either replace BDR for Mavididi or bring Mavididi on for BDR like against Tottenham.

I'd like to see Skipp in for Ndidi though, for sure.

Edited by adejo92
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, coolhandfox said:

Got a feeling Mavididi comes in for Vardy, with only 4 rest days since Spurs.

I'm hoping against all hope that that's the only reason Stephy was on the bench tbqh 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, North Leeds Fox said:

Hermansen 

Justin 

faes

vestagaard 

vk 

skipp

winks

fatawu

buonnotte 

mavididi

vards 

Sit back and hit them on the counter. Got skipp in as we need to keep the ball well away from home. Experience of Ricky, bdcr, ayew and ndidi to see out the game with Kasey. 

I would like to see this line up with Ricardo instead of JJ.

JJ is great at passing the ball sideways, if only he would do it after an overlap with Fatawu. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Richmondfox said:

I would like to see this line up with Ricardo instead of JJ.

JJ is great at passing the ball sideways, if only he would do it after an overlap with Fatawu. 

I thought that Justin was one our best performers on Monday. Harsh to leave him out.

• Like 2

Get the performance right, if we can play for 60-70 minutes like we did for the 20 minutes against SpursI will be happy.

If we can play well the result will take care of themselves.

It we can pick up 4 points from Fulham, Palace away and Villa at home I'd be very happy.

2 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I wouldn't be entirely surprised if he might start winks, Skipp and Wilf (higher up) to try and stabilise us into the game 

Wilf can't pass very well, but he's great at get the ball back in dangerous positions.

• Like 1