Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
420Hashish

Fulham v Leicester - Pre-match thread (August 24th)

3 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Second half us from the Spurs game gives them a test. First half us gets beaten

Completely agree. I think we played well for around 30 minutes. For the other 60 we were either terrible or very ordinary.

We were fortunate that Spurs were so wasteful. Other teams will not be. 

I expect Cooper to use pretty negative tactics here with 8 or 9 behind the ball in a low block. His record with Forest away from home was absolutely shocking. 

I know some on here have targeted this game as one we can win. I'm afraid I don't think this will be the case. But all depends on which Leicester turn up. If the one from the first half against Spurs I think Fulham will win 3-1  if the second half then it will be closer but I still expect them to edge it.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

It was yesterday. Didn't you get invited? They issued a pass to every member of foxestalk and there were free sausage rolls and a bouncy castle and everything...

Rudkin was there in training kit 

21 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

It was yesterday. Didn't you get invited? They issued a pass to every member of foxestalk and there were free sausage rolls and a bouncy castle and everything...

I was out on the road yesterday and lost a day somehow. Just ignore me. I'll be OK later :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

I’d take a draw. 

It’ll be:

Mads

Justin, Faes, Vesty, VK

Winks, Skipp

Fatawu, Ndidi, Buonanotte

Vardy  

With Mav on the bench again to come on for Vardy. Think Buonanotte replaces Reid as the wide man who comes in as a ten. Reid didn’t have the best of starts.  

That said, if Ayew is in, Mav may start. 

Edited by FoxesWalk

4 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

I’d take a draw. 

It’ll be:

Mads

Justin, Faes, Vesty, Vesty

Winks, Skipp

Fatawu, Ndidi, Buonanotte

Vardy  

With Mav on the bench again to come on for Vardy. Think Buonanotte replaces Reid as the wide man who comes in as a ten. Reid didn’t have the best of starts.  

That said, if Ayew is in, Mav may start. 

You seem to have Vestergaard playing in two positions. And Ndidi as a number 10, where he's never played.

Bold decisions.

1 hour ago, ClaphamFox said:

You seem to have Vestergaard playing in two positions. And Ndidi as a number 10, where he's never played.

Bold decisions.

Hahah my bad, VK at lb, I think Ndidi will play to add physicality, and press high up the pitch. And it’s not really a 10, sort of a high pressing 8 the way we are likely to play 

Edited by FoxesWalk

22 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Hahah my bad, VK at lb, I think Ndidi will play to add physicality, and press high up the pitch. And it’s not really a 10, sort of a high pressing 8 the way we are likely to play 

You do realise we’ve already seen that isolated higher pressing 8 from Ndidi in pre-season - and it did not work.