Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
420Hashish

Fulham v Leicester - Pre-match thread (August 24th)

4 hours ago, Finn Claw II said:

Team for Sat:

Ayew

Ayew

Ayew

Ayew

Ayew

Ayew

Ayew

Ayew

Ayew

Ayew

Ayew

subs: Ayew, Ayew, Ayew, Ayew, Ayew. Ayew, Ward

Will be similar to spurs. Fulham are about aggressive pressure and quick interchangeable passing sequences. I think they’re a team we can frustrate though. Similar set up to Spurs second half, press their defence because they will look to play from the back, and look to exploit the space they leave behind the fullbacks. They key to beating these is to frustrate them, win lots of free kicks in their defensive quarter of the pitch, set traps and look to spring away on the counter. 

0-2 shit house win today. 

11 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Will be similar to spurs. Fulham are about aggressive pressure and quick interchangeable passing sequences. I think they’re a team we can frustrate though. Similar set up to Spurs second half, press their defence because they will look to play from the back, and look to exploit the space they leave behind the fullbacks. They key to beating these is to frustrate them, win lots of free kicks in their defensive quarter of the pitch, set traps and look to spring away on the counter. 

0-2 shit house win today. 

I worry that they're Spurs without the Spursyness. They looked good against United until they got to the final third and then a lot of their attacks seemed to break down due to poor decision making. Like you say we need to frustrate them

13 hours ago, Finn Claw II said:

Team for Sat:

Ayew

Ayew

Ayew

Ayew

Ayew

Ayew

Ayew

Ayew

Ayew

Ayew

Ayew

subs: Ayew, Ayew, Ayew, Ayew, Ayew. Ayew, Ward

Bring back the Barry Hayles chant for Jordan

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Mads 

Faes, Vestergaard, JJ 

Ricardo, Winks 

Fatawu, Ndidi, Buonanotte, Mavididi 

Vards

Nowhere to be seen: BDCR, VK, Hamza & Jordan Ayew. 

Stop ****ing about Cooper. 

Enzo, you’ve got Wolves to worry about mate.

• Haha 2

I'd be tempted to bring skipp in for Ndidi.

Ndidi does some good stuff, like the Goal line clearance, but he's also very clumsy.

Hard and unfair to really make any changes after that second half against Tottenham though.

Edited by adejo92

2 minutes ago, Haywood_6 said:

Mads

Justin

Vestergaard

Faes

Kristiansen

Skipp

Winks

Fatawu

Buonanotte 

Reid

Vardy.

Mavididi to replace Vardy after 60 mins. Potentially Ricardo, Ndidi and Mcateer to come on as well. 

That's a decent line up, Though I feel he may go with Wilf instead of Reid while we find our out how they're playing.

Cooper tends to be a more cautious Manager until he works out their system.

Another point would do fine. I just hope we give it a go at some point in the game like last week.