Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Bilal El Khannouss - officially joined

I love Rudkin operating in the shadows, we had no idea about this whilst the man, the myth  the genius was constructing a masterplan to swipe Bilal. 

Great deal, great prospect, seems an unreal price as well with plenty of sell on potential.

I hope so anyway as I've never heard of him.

• Haha 4

Just now, enmac said:

2.1 M followers. What tier is that?

Tavolieri is an odd one. He's a bit like Di Marzio, often reliable when he says something is actually happening but tends to tie a lot of clubs in to the generic rumours to fuel engagement. 

Less reliable than Fab but uses the same tricks. We've got him in Tier 2 atm. If Kristof Terreur says a bid has gone in, we can get proper excited. 

• Like 1

Just now, Finnegan said:

Tavolieri is an odd one. He's a bit like Di Marzio, often reliable when he says something is actually happening but tends to tie a lot of clubs in to the generic rumours to fuel engagement. 

Less reliable than Fab but uses the same tricks. We've got him in Tier 2 atm. If Kristof Terreur says a bid has gone in, we can get proper excited. 

SACHA IS TIER 1 IN BELGUIM  I THINK

4 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Hate to be party pooper but he looks s**t in that video does he not? Slow but able at times but at a horrific standard. 

Hope I'm proved wrong of course. 

Yeah, it's not a great video at all. But been linked with Liverpool, Spurs, Leverkusen, Dortmund, Rennes (who have cash) so must be something about him.