Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Bilal El Khannouss - officially joined

28 minutes ago, Scotch said:

From his comps, it looks like he plays quite deep. Is this maybe more a KDH replacement as opposed to an out and out #10? 

Can operate like an 8/10 but tends to drift more, likes to pick up wide positions from the clips I went through. 

In a way I’d say he’d be an ideal replacement for KDH, El Khannouss is exactly the type of profile we should be going for to replace KDH’s creativity 👍🏻

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ricey said:

Don't want to piss on anyone's chips, but a leak of a club agreeing terms with the player before agreeing a fee with the other club is normally a tactic to generate more interest from other clubs. 

Looking at the other clubs that have been interested, I suspect this news is designed to kick them into gear. Anyone of them will be more attractive than us.

as said a few pages back the like of Bayern and RB Leipzig has signed different targets or kept players

others mentioned in the article said West Ham and Brentford, but i wouldnt know where he'd fit in their teams , 

im still on the fence with this atm, loves us to get him but they way we've been this window i dont trust rudkin etc

1 hour ago, Ricey said:

Don't want to piss on anyone's chips, but a leak of a club agreeing terms with the player before agreeing a fee with the other club is normally a tactic to generate more interest from other clubs. 

Looking at the other clubs that have been interested, I suspect this news is designed to kick them into gear. Any one of them will be more attractive than us.

Third time this window I think?

Soule, Hlozek and now this lad.

Fingers crossed it’s third time lucky, I’m not hopeful though.

49 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Interesting this news did come shortly after the Ayew announcement... 

I agree, be surprised if this happens. No doubt,  they will announce ravel Morrison at any moment. 😂

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Interesting this news did come shortly after the Ayew announcement... 

tbf we do seem to only actively pursue one deal at a time, Ayew seemed to actually kick on straight after Skipp, which was right after Hlozek, which was right after Soule etc etc

3 minutes ago, LCFCCKEANO said:

tbf we do seem to only actively pursue one deal at a time, Ayew seemed to actually kick on straight after Skipp, which was right after Hlozek, which was right after Soule etc etc

John can only do one thing at a time - hence why no one has left ……

I mean usually with this club when it does sound too good to be true, it usually is. 

But we’ve got 2 decent sources reporting it and they’re both saying we’re bidding on the weekend so here’s to hoping. 

Typical FoxesTalk herd mentality this ,a swathe of people, cracking one off over a player most have not seen or know very little about. His stats on the face of it look shite , worse than Ayew who's been derided! 

I love this forum 🤣

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

Typical FoxesTalk herd mentality this ,a swathe of people, cracking one off over a player most have not seen or know very little about. His stats on the face of it look shite , worse than Ayew who's been derided! 

I love this forum 🤣

Bilal will be mustard mate😛