Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Bilal El Khannouss - officially joined

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

Normal deals are five years

4 years  does the opposite of help with psr

they probably wanted a release clause but  we don’t do those 

compromise was to say they’d only sign 4 years in that case 

(Assuming we’ve actually seriously spoken to the player’s agent )

Are you sure we don't do release clauses in contracts? 

Maybe 6/7 years ago we didn't but we don't hold as many cards now. 

6 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Are you sure we don't do release clauses in contracts? 

Maybe 6/7 years ago we didn't but we don't hold as many cards now. 

Of course I’m not sure 

but it wouldn’t surprise me - the kind of thing that vichai would have said after ngolo and no one has the balls to challenge it as being outdated 

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Of course I’m not sure 

but it wouldn’t surprise me - the kind of thing that vichai would have said after ngolo and no one has the balls to challenge it as being outdated 

Ok. Just you said we don’t do them. 

4 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I mean, you might not have heard of him, that's a little bit different. 

As for Premier League striker, technically Neal Maupay is but we'd have more success sticking Danny Ward up front tbqh. 

I didn’t say we wouldn’t, and I’m not saying Ayew would be better but you can’t argue it is the general reaction from the football world.

1 minute ago, themightyfin said:

Ok. Just you said we don’t do them. 

this is FT mate !

Anyway, we know that we didn’t do them and we’ve seen nothing over the years that makes us think that’s changed ……….. so until we see some evidence then it’s not unreasonable to assume we haven’t changed that approach ???

but yes, its obvs not definitive 

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

this is FT mate !

Anyway, we know that we didn’t do them and we’ve seen nothing over the years that makes us think that’s changed ……….. so until we see some evidence then it’s not unreasonable to assume we haven’t changed that approach ???

but yes, its obvs not definitive 

Ok thanks for confirming. 

i’m not actually sold on this one. It’s the type of signing we should be going for but just have a gut feeling that the prem won’t be a good fit for him.  Hope we do and im wrong but the premier league is the hardest league for an attacker in my opinion. It’s more physical you get less time on the ball than anywhere else and that’s why it’s so hard to sign these attacking flare players. 

Our old mate elyounoussy looked class for basel, it just doesn’t always translate

• Like 1

Rudders is on this as a soon as he ties up the 3 year deals for both Peter Crouch and John Barnes. Here we go………

• Haha 1

Everything is agreed.

All that we need to do now is wait until someone more appealing comes along and makes a bid and he goes there instead.

We're not allowed to complete the deal until this happens.

• Haha 2