Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Bilal El Khannouss - officially joined

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Have to seriously question the intentions of any player wanting to join us right now. Other than a payday I can't see what the attraction would be

Potential stepping stone maybe?

• Like 1

Just now, foxfanazer said:

Maybe but are you really gonna be able to impress other clubs with your performances here?

Depends just how bad we are going to be. Wages probably wouldn't be too bad either.  I think the manager is a big reason not to come though.

• Like 1

Kristof is tier 1 on Belgian stuff.

if we don’t agree a fee quickly then expect someone else to come in and gazump us.  I don’t recall us agreeing deals in the past where we were bidding well below what the selling club wanted. We usually go up in increments of  half a million over a period of three weeks …

Would this be (at least) the third deal this window where we’ve done the legwork for someone else to buy a player ??

Edited by st albans fox
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Have to seriously question the intentions of any player wanting to join us right now. Other than a payday I can't see what the attraction would be

The fabulous architecture and history of the famous Leicester city centre and wonderful landscape of the surrounding county? 

1 minute ago, Iran said:

It ain't official til our good friend Ekrem Konur says it's official! lol

He has 1/4m followers…. Either he’s got a great rack or he knows something about football transfers?

18 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

Kristof is Tier One so good chance this happens imo.

I’m sure we’re v interested based on his info 

we may even have bid officially (or it could have been a conversation- ‘we’re prepared to offer €15m - what do you think?’ ).  But terreur says we were knocked back 

49 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

He has seen we are only 5 points off top of the league and thinks we have a chance 😬

52 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

This is really outside the usual scope of: he is too good for us, he is too crap for us, why would he want to live in Leicester, he is too expensive usual set of reasons! Just gone straight to, 'no one should join us, and if they do it's obviously some kind of scam'! 😄 

• Haha 2