Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Bilal El Khannouss - officially joined

26 minutes ago, James_lcfc said:

Highly rated young player who is desperate to join us?

Just like a certain Wesley Forfana who forced his move from St. Ettienne - will he do the same as Wes when Chelsea come calling in a year or so? I suppose we'd make a £50m profit in a year or 2.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

Just like a certain Wesley Forfana who forced his move from St. Ettienne - will he do the same as Wes when Chelsea come calling in a year or so? I suppose we'd make a £50m profit in a year or 2.

Exactly. I wouldn't really give a shit tbh.  We need someone now for the team. If that player is pushing for a move to a big 6er in a year or two that has to be a good thing.   The alternative is don't get him because of a perceived fear that he is good and wants to leave? That or sign shit nobody will want.

Edited by JimJams
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Bordersfox said:

That's what I think, possible sell on clause as well to push it over the line? 

A sell on clause is a bad move especially for a highly rated young player your already paying a premium to get in the first place this would diminish his resale value.

1 minute ago, FoxesFourLife said:

A sell on clause is a bad move especially for a highly rated young player your already paying a premium to get in the first place this would diminish his resale value.

10% of any profit we make, I'd take that to get the deal done as we are desperate for a creative player.  

Let's say we pay 20m and he's brilliant and we flog him for 50m.  We're still only handing over 3m at a point in the future when we're making a good profit.   No different from add ons really.  

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, jonny_wright said:

Finally we unsettle a player, and it isn’t being done to us 

Fofana did it to get his move here, then did it again. Not always a great sign but right now I don’t care as long as he can play 

10 minutes ago, Bordersfox said:

10% of any profit we make, I'd take that to get the deal done as we are desperate for a creative player.  

Let's say we pay 20m and he's brilliant and we flog him for 50m.  We're still only handing over 3m at a point in the future when we're making a good profit.   No different from add ons really.  

That would work but most clubs these days insist on a 10-20% of the total transfer fee as with the Fatawu deal Steadfast FC did very well from it.

Just now, FoxesFourLife said:

That would work but most clubs these days insist on a 10-20% of the total transfer fee as with the Fatawu deal Steadfast FC did very well from it.

True.  If Genk are feeling forced to sell below what they value him, it could act as an anti-embarrassment clause for them.  

Let's face it, it won't happen anyway as our DoF is about as creative as a plank of wood, I was just bored and making suggestions :D

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DennisNedry said:

Hmm.

Never heard of him.

Highlights are padded out with barely noteworthy bits of play.

Could easily be the next Ghezzal or Under as the next Mahrez.

He's a very talented player who's a far more all rounded midfielder than it may seem. As much an 8 as he is a 10 in effecting play from the middle of the park.

My biggest concern with him is his 1st touch is extremely scruffy, but he's good at progressing the ball. In some ways that's what KDH was.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DennisNedry said:

Hmm.

Never heard of him.

Welcome to the world of transfers.

12 minutes ago, DennisNedry said:

Hmm.

Never heard of him.

Neither has Rudkin...geeerrrrriiiiinnnnn

1 hour ago, LestaLad said:

He’s the Moroccan Maddison so imo, yes. 

Does he have a transparent Ruck-sack?