Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Bilal El Khannouss - officially joined

5 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

I go back a long way following this Club which is why I currently despair with the direction we are heading due to total muppet-like actions of the person handling our Transfer policy.  Has Andros Townend been advised yet?

Same here mate - started following in that era  , Glover ,Fern , Sinclair ,Stringy et al.

Happy days indeed sir.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WestLothianFox said:

If I remember correctly, he was a right back

Yeah - Nish and Woolett were the LB’s

Just now, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Can't wait for this place to be up in arms when he does the same to us in 12 months when Chelsea want him and we've been relegated :giggle:

Why would he leave one championship club for another?

16 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Yeah - Nish and Woolett were the LB’s

Agree with Nish, also Rofe as left backs, but wasn't Woollett more of a central defender who was a great man marker. I remember he marked George Best out of a game. Yes, I am old

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bordersfox said:

10% of any profit we make, I'd take that to get the deal done as we are desperate for a creative player.  

Let's say we pay 20m and he's brilliant and we flog him for 50m.  We're still only handing over 3m at a point in the future when we're making a good profit.   No different from add ons really.  

Erm... that is an add on. 

4 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

€20m + €5m in add ons the magic number? Is he worth that?

He is worth €30 million on transfer market not saying its accurate but as a guide so going of that it would be a good deal.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, WestLothianFox said:

Agree with Nish, also Rofe as left backs, but wasn't Woollett more of a central defender who was a great man marker. I remember he marked George Best out of a game. Yes, I am old

Woolett was more utility I recall. More mobile than Bouba. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, wokinghamfox said:

Fofana mark 2. No thanks unless we can show a double your money profit after his transfer due to toys flying out the pram in six months. This after he has demanded a transfer to that turd of a place in South west London.

In our shitty situation, for this year, then sign all the Fofanas I say

• Like 2