Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Bilal El Khannouss - officially joined

21 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

Are we pinning our goal creation hopes on a young lad who has 3 Goals and 6 Assists last season for Genk?

Yes he fits that mould and is has only just turned 20! The market we’re in and always will be. Similar to Maddison and likes a free kick. 

A risk but an affordable one, we can’t go after the players who are at the top of their game with huge output as we couldn’t afford them. Players on the up who may have the potential too. Whether they do or not is a different matter, will the kid adapt to the English game 🤷‍♂️

UPDATE El Khannouss: Genk and Leicester are moving towards each other. Limburgers made a counter-proposal of 27 million euros (of which 6 million in bonus) and 10 percent on added value of resale.

• Like 3

so that’s 21+6 and 10% sell on or 20+6 from two sources 

we offered 20+3+10% sell on according to one of those

assume we’ll settle on something in the add ons to get it done 

(Chelsea just bought their keeper for €20m and loaned him back to them so they’ve taken some money in this week)

Edited by st albans fox

15 minutes ago, Lesta Legend said:

confirming the above Genks counter offer and the fact coming closer to agreement. 

mmm limburgers

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, 1972 Fox said:

lol Prepare yourself for disappointment. We'll be lucky to get one deal over the line let alone three.

I'm prepared 🤣

I was planning out the next 2 windows 

• Haha 1

Excited about this one, so long as we know he's not coming here as the finished product.

Still young, still going to be improving his decision making and adapting to the league etc but he's going to be special.

40 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

This will be a relief to get done, let's hope it happens. I might stop being a mardy bastard for a bit.

but the next big question is who is going to be on the end of all his chance creations........

Has anyone seen him play? Obviously highly rated and young with a high ceiling. 

But.. not a great record of goals and assists and neither do the other 2 in BDCR and Ayew. Not to mention Daka. 

I really can’t see where the goals are coming from, couple that with the questionable back 4 and it’s not looking good.

6 minutes ago, mod hero said:

Has anyone seen him play? Obviously highly rated and young with a high ceiling. 

But.. not a great record of goals and assists and neither do the other 2 in BDCR and Ayew. Not to mention Daka. 

I really can’t see where the goals are coming from, couple that with the questionable back 4 and it’s not looking good.

I've watched about 40 or so games.

Well, clips from 40 or so games.

OK, I've watched a 6 minute YouTube video.

• Haha 1