Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Bilal El Khannouss - officially joined

12 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

God we buy some shite why can’t we just buy a player where we no what we’re going to get. Be another flop this can see it coming a mile off.

I'm not saying this guy is rubbish, but I've heard Cooper will still keep Ayew on free-kicks. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, OadbyBlue said:

Our success however was built mostly off of similar young gambles and unknown prospects.

Yes, I agree, but the gambles weren't €20m+ though. I hope he lives up to expectation as I feel £20m we've paid for Skipp is steep.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sphericalfox said:

El Khannouss Khannouss, El Khannouss is on fire, we don't need no water let the motherflipper burn, burn motherflipper, burn!

That NEEDS to be the song. Love a bit of bloodhound gang.

6 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

Yes, I agree, but the gambles weren't €20m+ though. I hope he lives up to expectation as I feel £20m we've paid for Skipp is steep.

True, though prices paid these days in the premier league are ridiculous across the board. Though Fofana, Maddison, and (less so) Tielemans were similar or more money and were far from proven players at the time.

36 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Bob Faesen IS a tier.

(In all seriousness, I've never heard of him and he's not got many followers. But he's essentially just repeating Tav.)

He works at HLN with Kristof Terreur so I think he will be decent

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Iwebema said:

That's the spirit 😀

They give us this spirit signing players than are no better than what we have. For a club with FFP issues we’re buying crap. We’ll sell next season for half the money once again.

Edited by dannythefox

1 minute ago, dannythefox said:

They give us this spirit signing players than are no better than what we have. Some a club with FFP issues we’re buying crap.

This lad is well regarded. :dunno:

35 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

God we buy some shite why can’t we just buy a player where we no what we’re going to get. Be another flop this can see it coming a mile off.

****ing hell, why are you sat on this forum? Get yourself down the club and be sure to offer them your clear expertise on young foreign footballers. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

You must have loved it when we signed Vardy, Mahrez, Schmeichel, Ulloa, Drinkwater, James, Kante, Maddison, Soyuncu (and so on)!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, inckley fox said:

You must have loved it when we signed Vardy, Mahrez, Schmeichel, Ulloa, Drinkwater, James, Kante, Maddison, Soyuncu (and so on)!

I am prepared to give the OP a break as he could be suffering an acute case of Ruddi- fever. Happens to me every Window.

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Bob Faesen IS a tier.

(In all seriousness, I've never heard of him and he's not got many followers. But he's essentially just repeating Tav.)

Sports journalist at HLN (which has arguably the best sports department in Flemish newpapers) and club watcher for Genk and Standard Liege. Should be well informed.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

****ing hell, why are you sat on this forum? Get yourself down the club and be sure to offer them your clear expertise on young foreign footballers. 

If an expert told them who to buy they’d buy someone else anyway there thick as shite. That’s why we keep getting players don’t give them a chance then sell them for a snip of the price next season. The club is done while rudkin is here.

2 hours ago, SecretPro said:

That NEEDS to be the song. Love a bit of bloodhound gang.

Bloodhound Gang? You’re killing me! lolThat’s a classic sample!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1