Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Bilal El Khannouss - officially joined

Great work getting this lad in. Most keen observers were pretty close on what they thought the money would be to get it over the line. 

now, who’s next? Anymore before Friday?

13 minutes ago, FoxOnWheels said:

Anyone know if this is a good signing?

I’ve not actually seen much of him tbh but from everything I read he seems like the real deal.

My worry is regardless of who we sign I can’t see cooper having any style of play or tactics for these signings to be of much help.

• Like 1

From what I've seen on YT, he plays a bit like Maddison. Slightly more agile/athletic? He's going to get a lot of free kicks. Don't know whether he's any good at taking them. Certainly ought to be able to, although I haven't seen any evidence on YT, yet.

4 hours ago, enmac said:

From what I've seen on YT, he plays a bit like Maddison. Slightly more agile/athletic? He's going to get a lot of free kicks. Don't know whether he's any good at taking them. Certainly ought to be able to, although I haven't seen any evidence on YT, yet.

Cooper’s just trying to trump Brendan’s “they can’t score if don’t have the ball” with “they can’t score if we have an endless amount of free kicks”.

Call it the Ayew and Bilal masterclass 😎

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, FoxesWalk said:

I’d be shocked if we pulled off this and a striker that isn’t Fofana by Friday. 

There will be a lot of people on here pulling off on Friday if Rudkin actually signs a goal scorer.

7 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Holy shit what a bitch lol

Imagine being a grown adult and actually typing and sending that. 

I can't agree... Imagine if you were in his shoes... It was his exclusive story and probably how he makes his bread as a journalist...

Rare Fabrizio L.

Edited by Iran

4 hours ago, PhillippaT said:

3atb? (3-2-4-1) :P :ph34r:

That IS essentially how Cooper likes to line up on the ball. 

The RB tucks in to make it a back 3 whilst the LB pushes right up to the LW position with the LWer tucking in to make a second #10. 

So El Khannouss might very well play instead of Mavididi, meaning when we are on the ball, it's him and Buonnanotte centrally behind the striker.

• Like 1

We are likely to need to flip some players for a big profit again. This is going to be one of the biggest net spends in a transfer window for many a year whilst we're still trying to navigate financial restraints.

Looking through our squad it's not blessed with obvious assets that we'd see £20-40m + profits on. That's why I chunter on and on and on about our game plan.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

We are likely to need to flip some players for a big profit again. This is going to be one of the biggest net spends in a transfer window for many a year whilst we're still trying to navigate financial restraints.

Looking through our squad it's not blessed with obvious assets that we'd see £20-40m + profits on. That's why I chunter on and on and on about our game plan.

If Rudkin was the 'buyer' there would be several options to recoup outrageous frees for dross.

50 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Don’t worry, Ric. Chelsea will sort us out. This is a great signing for them.