Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Bilal El Khannouss - officially joined

4 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

Even is he signs today, I'll doubt he'll be available for the weekend due to international clearance - could be touch and go. Perhaps there is no intention for his debut at the weekend and to give him the international break to settle in?

This, if any club is going to sign a player with no intention of him being available it’s us.

• Haha 4

48 minutes ago, brookfox said:

Have to assume he'll be backup to Buonanotte in the 10 position to start with (cause of the Prem experience like!) while he gets up to speed with the league then we'll transition to him starting games as the season progresses. Could work out very well for us.

if he is that good we need to find a way for him to play because the team has been horrendous in the last 2 games against prem sides 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Kevin Russell said:

Well he has been playing full games for the U21s so I based it on him not being deemed ready. Like I say I’m not writing him off at all. I was actually trying to post something positive but balanced about the window overall.

How is picking on two signings with no playing time as bad, being balanced? How about making comments on what you see and know.

If we can get this over the line today and a Striker before the window closes ill be happy, I just want to go into the season positive that we can give it a good go. This kid might be the spark that gets fans believing again, I actually can't believe we're getting him judging what people are writing about him on reddit etc. 

11 hours ago, dooflip said:

As much as other answers are more funny,

he’s a cam and can play wide left if needed.

was just interested to know what formation cooper is going for and whos place is under threat. i know nothing about what his qualities are and whether hes something to get excited about. 

2 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

He obviously doesn't look like Rachid Ghezzal. However there is something incredibly uncanny valley about this guy.

bilal-el-khannouss-genk-2.jpg

squared-0a2c37116864eca459143a3992bc33da

Barber: So what are we thinking?

Bilal: Have you seen Gavin & Stacey?

Think we will see a lot of the below in the next 5 or 6 games. 

It will need some nouse from Mavididi to get his head around playing wide left sometimes and coming in field sometimes. If he doesn't get it, which he showed signs of last night, despite playing well against shit full backs, then he will struggle to be a regular. 

I think the 'in possession/out of possession needs to get way more sophisticated, but that comes with confidence in everyone being able to play their role. 

in possession

Hermansen 

Justin       Faes      Vest

Skipp Winks 

Fatawu      Khannous Mavididi Kristiansen

Vardy 

out of possession

hermansen

Justin Faes Vest Kristiansen

Fatawu Skipp Winks Mavididi

Khannous Vardy

36 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Go on then, explain that one without being all Reform about it. 

How many misspellings is he allowed?