Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Bilal El Khannouss - officially joined

We’re still a big club! KDH moving to Chelsea still shows that players are capable of bettering themselves with us. Players take note of this, and we need to use it to our advantage as a couple of big player sales will do us the world of good! 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

We’re still a big club! KDH moving to Chelsea still shows that players are capable of bettering themselves with us*. Players take note of this, and we need to use it to our advantage as a couple of big player sales will do us the world of good! 

*Being used as pawns in a cynical ruse to get around daft PSR rules

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MGLCFC said:

Even is he signs today, I'll doubt he'll be available for the weekend due to international clearance - could be touch and go. Perhaps there is no intention for his debut at the weekend and to give him the international break to settle in?

If he signs today he’ll be fine for Saturday. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bert said:

If he signs today he’ll be fine for Saturday. 

Hope so, but I would assume their are going to be a lot of applications going in for international clearance in the next 2 days, presuming he signs today.

32 minutes ago, FoxFossil said:

Just sold out of Moroccan Humous, so evidence I think on a par with Big Daddy.

No flight tracker? Come on lads need to up our game.

There was an exec jet flying from somewhere near Gent ,but en-route to Luton Airport. Perhaps the Hatters have hi jacked the deal

32 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Erm......:ph34r:

Is Nigeria not in Africa anymore?? :whistle:

I know nothing about this guy, I'm not going to pretend I've watched loads of Belgian football in the last year or so,  it right now I'd take any signing that seems to add a bit of flair to the attack

Oops, forgot about that 😀

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Fox1norfolk said:

There was an exec jet flying from somewhere near Gent ,but en-route to Luton Airport. Perhaps the Hatters have hi jacked the deal

It wasn't him. I think big Bob(tier 1) said he was flying

to Manchester and getting a private jet from there to EMA.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DennisNedry said:

Shout out to folks finishing work checking FoxesTalk for updates just to be greeted with a load of shit alliterative puns 😂

I think “piss poor puns” is more appropriate :thumbup:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, DennisNedry said:

Shout out to folks finishing work checking FoxesTalk for updates just to be greeted with a load of shit alliterative puns 😂

There's no excuse for bitching anymore. The most recent relevant news is pinned atrhe top of the page. 

16 minutes ago, DennisNedry said:

3 minutes ago, Scotch said:

There's no excuse for bitching anymore. The most recent relevant news is pinned atrhe top of the page. 

Only @Scotch did the shit one :ph34r:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, OatcakeFox said:

Reaches for the atlas to look up towns and cities in North Africa that share their first letter with a footballer, thinks ‘neh f*** it’ and replaces atlas on bookshelf.

dodged a bullet

Moroccan only! 

8 hours ago, moore_94 said:

El Khannouss: player has been spotted at Zaventem to fly to England for his medical tests and to complete his transfer of 25 million euros (inc. bonuses). Player keen on the move.

Big Daddy Bob