Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Bilal El Khannouss - officially joined

7 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

You got me there, brother. 

As for the state of my toenails....sweet lord

I was initially dismissive of the claim that I must smell of poo because I was born in Leicester. That's ridiculous, I thought. But to be doubly sure I checked with my kids (neither of whom were born in Leicester), and I was shocked to discover...well...it turns out...:cry:

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

I prefer to call it Eau de Clocktower.

Is the Clocktower still called Big Caglar?

16 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

Why are we waiting ? gethefuchin

The reveal video is taking a while to shoot as it features footage him wandering around Rome, Hoffenheim and Instanbul etc, each time frowning and shaking his head, before finally showing him walking down Granby Street smiling and nodding. 

Edited by ClaphamFox
  • Haha 3

I have absolutely nothing against these announcement videos other than the censorship i.e. where the footage showing the selling club’s DoF standing directly behind Rudkin, with Rudkin’s Y-fronts on the floor is cut out.

Has anyone noticed that they don’t post the new-signing interviews for 2/3 days after the player has actually signed and announced?

Occasionally they go up on YouTube, then get made private shortly after.