Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Bilal El Khannouss - officially joined

31 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

Source: Trust me bro

The source is I was working at the stadium today and his name picture and number came up on the score board with welcome in morrocan on it ... What source do I need 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, em9999 said:

The source is I was working at the stadium today and his name picture and number came up on the score board with welcome in morrocan on it ... What source do I need 

Pic

5 minutes ago, em9999 said:

Probably one with a drizzle of diazepam, chill.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, em9999 said:

I can't go taking pics I would get into trouble if you don't believe me it's fine but I know what I saw 

What number does he have?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Lcfcokay said:

Wouldn’t be suprised if they are delaying this announcement incase any other deals fall through between now and tomorrow so they have something to announce tomorrow to soften the blow of a quiet deadline day 

Have to agree with this, if we don't announce him today then this is 100% locked in and they've ballsed it up.

6 minutes ago, em9999 said:

I'm not lying I could quite literally swear on my own life or any member of my families life I promise I don't make this kind of stuff up .. I saw what I saw 

I believe you but I AM curious what number he got? 

2 minutes ago, The_77 said:

22 for his soon-to-be 2.2M followers on Instagram

It was literally on the board for one minute and if I remember right and bear in mind this was around 4pm .. but far as I can remember it was 14 ..