Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Bilal El Khannouss - officially joined

4 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

Big risk paying that type of money for a player from a farmers league.

Vincent company 

Eden Hazard 

KDB

T courtois

Came from that farmers league 

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

@Finnegan @Mark Is there a way to get tweets to be embedded in the recommended posts that get pinned in these threads?

Yeah it's annoying isn't it? When you recommend a post with a tweet in it it ignores the embed. Whether or not that's default behavior or of its something Mark can change is a question for the boss. 

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Yeah it's annoying isn't it? When you recommend a post with a tweet in it it ignores the embed. Whether or not that's default behavior or of its something Mark can change is a question for the boss. 

Bodge job fix would be to edit the recommended posts so that the text of the tweet is in the post itself I suppose.

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

Bodge job fix would be to edit the recommended posts so that the text of the tweet is in the post itself I suppose.

Yeah that's a good call I'll see what I can do

We signed Ndidi from Genk when he was a bit younger (18), and who slotted into the team immediately and helped us keep that up plus get to the quarter finals of the Champions League, and then has gone on to be a great servant of the club.

Some other talents that came through the same club:

DlTi55tXsAAGv2B?format=jpg&name=small

Admittedly Dennis Praet, Timothy Castagne and Christian Benetek also came through their academy, which I will keep quiet about.

None of those 3 won the young player of the year award though!

26 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

We signed Ndidi from Genk when he was a bit younger (18), and who slotted into the team immediately and helped us keep that up plus get to the quarter finals of the Champions League, and then has gone on to be a great servant of the club.

Some other talents that came through the same club:

DlTi55tXsAAGv2B?format=jpg&name=small

Admittedly Dennis Praet, Timothy Castagne and Christian Benetek also came through their academy, which I will keep quiet about.

None of those 3 won the young player of the year award though!

King Power bought the wrong club 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I’m still not sure this owners buying multiple club is a great idea how’s it helped us with King Power buying Leuven it’s just limited the spending power and ground improvements for us just wondering if this was Rudkins idea it just seems like a distraction just concentrate on the one Footballing Project KP !!

52 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

22 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

I’m still not sure this owners buying multiple club is a great idea how’s it helped us with King Power buying Leuven it’s just limited the spending power and ground improvements for us just wondering if this was Rudkins idea it just seems like a distraction just concentrate on the one Footballing Project KP !!

Slightly off topic, and tinfoil hat conspiracy time, but...Vichai was in charge when they bought OHL. A year later he obviously tragically passed. I don't think the people left behind knew/know how to orchestrate a multi-club model, or what to do with one. We've had what, a couple of permanent transfers between us? And the loans have stopped. There's no linked up strategy there.

Anyway, the above aside, the Belgian league is a treasure trove of rough diamonds and hidden talents. It's good to see us looking at it again. Ndidi was a great find there.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bilo said:

I've been out today.

Who's hijacked the deal?

Hoffenwich and Ipsheim are sniffing. 

• Haha 2