Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Bilal El Khannouss - officially joined

2 hours ago, Jon the Hat said:

Are we pinning our goal creation hopes on a young lad who has 3 Goals and 6 Assists last season for Genk?

Stats can be misleading especially for assists..... for all we know he could create 3 decent chances per game only for them them to be missed/ saved 

10 minutes ago, mod hero said:

Has anyone seen him play? Obviously highly rated and young with a high ceiling. 

But.. not a great record of goals and assists and neither do the other 2 in BDCR and Ayew. Not to mention Daka. 

I really can’t see where the goals are coming from, couple that with the questionable back 4 and it’s not looking good.

we've got to trust the fact that we aren't going to be able to afford a fully finished, 20 goal contributions per season player in our current state.

The next best thing we can do is get a young player with all the attributes to reach that potential 

Edited by kingpower
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, kingpower said:

but the next big question is who is going to be on the end of all his chance creations........

Vardy. Fofana I reckon will be the other striker we bring in. I’d rather have Fotis but that won’t happen. 

Having watched all the footage now, he looks class and what we need right now. Slots straight into Bobbys place at the front left of our box midfield and looks so tidy in position and at breaking lines which we need desperately as long as he can hack the speed of this league. 

The base of our midfield with Winks and Skipp and Buonanotte and Bilal at the top looks good enough on the ball to compete at this level. Just get this done please 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Levi Port said:

Having watched all the footage now, he looks class and what we need right now. Slots straight into Bobbys place at the front left of our box midfield and looks so tidy in position and at breaking lines which we need desperately as long as he can hack the speed of this league. 

The base of our midfield with Winks and Skipp and Buonanotte and Bilal at the top looks good enough on the ball to compete at this level. Just get this done please 

images (40).jpeg

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Come on Rudders, it’s not a bank holiday today so there’s no excuse not to get this one over the line.

Just getting over his hangover from the KP BBQ yesterday

• Haha 1

It would seem the clubs have to be close now and the player side seems to be straight forward. 

There is zero reason why this wouldn’t be wrapped up very quickly given our esteemed DOF more time to work on another signing. 

19 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

BY GAWD!! THAT'S HOFFENHEIM'S MUSIC! 

Whilst I see this one actually happening, I have every reason to believe this will be dragged on longer than what's needed and YES another club coming in quickly & efficiently while the our incompetents weigh up the counter offer.

Edited by Lesta Legend

6 minutes ago, Lesta Legend said:

It would seem the clubs have to be close now and the player side seems to be straight forward. 

There is zero reason why this wouldn’t be wrapped up very quickly given our esteemed DOF more time to work on another signing. 

I’ve heard that there is a disagreement over the luncheon vouchers and green shield stamps …..

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mod hero said:

Has anyone seen him play? Obviously highly rated and young with a high ceiling. 

But.. not a great record of goals and assists and neither do the other 2 in BDCR and Ayew. Not to mention Daka. 

I really can’t see where the goals are coming from, couple that with the questionable back 4 and it’s not looking good.

not a lot of goals but 10 assists last season, one of the most in his league

54 minutes ago, VintageFox73 said:

Stats can be misleading especially for assists..... for all we know he could create 3 decent chances per game only for them them to be missed/ saved 

Fatawu's stats last season are a good example of that. He created 10 more big chances than any other player in the league but was only 4th on the list of players with the most assists.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DZ-LCFC said:

UPDATE El Khannouss: Genk and Leicester are moving towards each other. Limburgers made a counter-proposal of 27 million euros (of which 6 million in bonus) and 10 percent on added value of resale.

10% is surely too low? This is Rudkin we’re talking about. 

I can see  Al Shishkebab from the Saudi league hi-jacking this deal if Dufkin continues to faff around much longer…..

2 hours ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Fatawu's stats last season are a good example of that. He created 10 more big chances than any other player in the league but was only 4th on the list of players with the most assists.

Imagine what he could do if his final ball and shot was not so goddam awful the majority of the time.