Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Bilal El Khannouss - officially joined

He is a player I looked at along with Cameron Puertas and Hong Hyun-seok from the Jupiler as all three had solid creative statistics. El Khannouss in particular produced the 3rd most Smart Passes in the Jupiler last season, indicating his creative intelligence. 

His heat map and position history from last season, as I stated in my other post, he is a CAM who likes to drift into wide areas, particularly off the left where a number of his creative actions came from last season...

940-B4-FB8-5-D8-D-4387-92-E5-E9-CB6-A022
F4-FEBE07-4-C7-D-4910-9-A5-F-AC2657-A594
4587-D719-1-DC5-44-D3-9-B76-5-DCF4-BE226

B262-D56-B-B659-4-AF5-BA60-BD631336896-F

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, kingfox said:

I believe he won Jupiler Young Player of the Season for 23/24.

A CAM who can also play off the left. 

If Rudkin delivers this, I might get his face tattooed on my arm. 

That’s not how you spell arse…

I'm really surprised. With Cooper all but confirming Hlozek and Saha were close, I expected a winger and striker/10 hybrid. Didn't see a 10 coming. 

Can't grumble with a talented young up and coming player who's outgrown his current level at 20 though...

• Like 1

Info

is correct. Bilal El Khannouss has a personal agreement with Leicester City about a four-year contract. He will report to RC Genk in the coming days with an opening bid. Genk wants the main prize. See so

Edited by DZ-LCFC
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Alright I’ve done some substantial research and came to the conclusion he’s the Moroccan Maddison

Funnily enough I thought that watching a few clips.