Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Bilal El Khannouss - officially joined

Looks like it’s done. 

never seen the lad play but it’s the sort of signing we used to make. Young player with potential. Develop them into a top player and sell for huge profit. That has to be the model. Hopefully he delivers and helps us stay up. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Pita said:

It’s going to take time for him to play in the premiership. 

100%. I imagine he will share minutes with Buonanotte. In fact the plan I imagine is that Facundo starts games with BEK coming on at 60 for the first half of the season, then maybe flip them around, as Buonanotte will go back to Brighton, whereas BEK is here for a few years. It's a tough league to just be thrown in, that's for sure.

Exciting signing for sure! Hopefully more of a Maddison or Fofana than a Daka or Soumare.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

100%. I imagine he will share minutes with Buonanotte. In fact the plan I imagine is that Facundo starts games with BEK coming on at 60 for the first half of the season, then maybe flip them around, as Buonanotte will go back to Brighton, whereas BEK is here for a few years. It's a tough league to just be thrown in, that's for sure.

Exciting signing for sure! Hopefully more of a Maddison or Fofana than a Daka or Soumare.

Agree with the thought process around this, but 25 mill is a lot of coin to bring someone on at 60 mins.. may have to gamble on this one and stick him in the deep end from the get go 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dannythefox said:

God we buy some shite why can’t we just buy a player where we no what we’re going to get. Be another flop this can see it coming a mile off.

Well our fans moan when we buy established Prem players like Decordova Reid and Ayew. Then again, our fans still moan when we buy lesser known prospects like Okoli and Bilal :D

Ultimately, unless you're paying top prices it's always going to be a gamble. It's right to get a mix of profiles.

11 minutes ago, dooflip said:

Even if he turns out to be no more better than an average premier league player, it’s the most exciting transfer business we have done this window.

Great, we actually need a few of them.

I reckon he'll come good but he'll need half a season, maybe the full one to adjust so a bit of a risk considering we need to get points now.. but seems a risk worth taking 

Looks promising