Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Bilal El Khannouss - officially joined

4 minutes ago, JonnyBoy said:

Agree with the thought process around this, but 25 mill is a lot of coin to bring someone on at 60 mins.. may have to gamble on this one and stick him in the deep end from the get go 

Honestly can’t see it though mate. As said above, he will take a bit to get up to speed and we have buennanote who has done well so far. Second half of the season that may change.

Just now, dooflip said:

Honestly can’t see it though mate. As said above, he will take a bit to get up to speed and we have buennanote who has done well so far. Second half of the season that may change.

yep I guess time will tell. Beunnonote impressed for sure 

3 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Bob Faesen IS a tier.

(In all seriousness, I've never heard of him and he's not got many followers. But he's essentially just repeating Tav.)

"Tav" my man starts putting tiers on transfer rumours then starts referring to them like they're mates from Longslade !!!

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

It’s kicking off between the ITKs 😭

Tavolieri heard he was only 'tier two' on foxestalk and is hoping this pushes him over the tier one threshold!

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

"Here we go!" versus "Wait and see..."

Truly the Rock and Stone Cold at Wrestlemania X-Seven for the TikTok generation 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

"Here we go!" versus "Wait and see..."

Truly the Rock and Stone Cold at Wrestlemania X-Seven for the TikTok generation 

Wouldn’t mind seeing Tavolieri deliver a Stone Cold Stunner on Romano. 

6 minutes ago, FOXSE said:

Tavolieri heard he was only 'tier two' on foxestalk and is hoping this pushes him over the tier one threshold!

Okay now I just want a league table of ITKs to judge what tier they each are 😂. Points for correct predictions/announcements/rumours, bonus points for being the first to break the news, and deductions if things turn out to be a load of waffle...