Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Bilal El Khannouss - officially joined

We will send the money over then contact the FA and find out he doesn't get international clearance because he hasn't had enough caps or something 🤣

Serious note though.  I'd imagine he'll need a season to settle in to the league, which we don't have .  Hope I'm wrong and he hits it off straight away

4 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

might not be registered for Saturday then

He's obviously not going to be in the squad anyway he'd have just arrived. 

Cooper is just being a pro. 

Bilal is obviously signing else he'd have denied all knowledge entirely. We're just in that phase now where people need to just calm down and accept a reveal is coming shortly and go look at something else til then. 

• Like 3

He will appear from under the turf in the Centre  Circle and Cooper will be standing there and say ‘welcome Morocco Mole’.

17 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Bilal is obviously signing else he'd have denied all knowledge entirely. We're just in that phase now where people need to just calm down and accept a reveal is coming shortly and go look at something else til then. 

I really hope you're right.

But for me, we're in a phase where it's impossible to calm down – we're watching a clown car in motion, with Whelan, Rudkin and Neville doing the steering. 

While they're running things, I wouldn't rule out Baba Ghanoush joining a long list of players to have seen the inside of Seagrave, then leave without signing...

40 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

He will appear from under the turf in the Centre  Circle and Cooper will be standing there and say ‘welcome Morocco Mole’.

anything other than being carried in on a thrown by 4 groundsmen isn’t going to be good enough!

14 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Why do people assume these announcements are made on the hour? They're usually just announced on social media as and when the go-ahead is given  - whether that's 3.52pm or 5.27pm or whatever...

It's on the half hour/ hour every single time with Leicester, quite simple to understand why people think that!

55 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Ayew signed Friday and played 20mins against Fulham so not sure it's obvious. Unlikely maybe.