Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Bilal El Khannouss - officially joined

Him - 20

Buenanotte - 20

Alves - 19

I know Buenanottes only on loan, but we have 3 players who play in the same position. Same age.

One of them is a Leicester fan. Naturally I’d want him to be the successor to Maddison, make a name for himself and become our star man… 

2 minutes ago, Kp1984 said:

He’s 20 

Not sure that's particularly relevant given that he's already made 77 appearances for Genk (4 goals) and whilst it sounds like he has plenty of other positive attributes we desperately need attacking players who can put the ball in the back of the net.  If he's the talent he appears to be then great bring him in but we still need at least 2 additional proven goalscorers in my opinion.

I have never heard of him. But judging by the reaction of a few on here he is exciting and a must have.

Hate to spoil the party but this season more than ever, I simply don’t trust it will happen until I see it officially announced. 😂 think I have PTSD. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Silva Fox said:

Not sure that's particularly relevant given that he's already made 77 appearances for Genk (4 goals) and whilst it sounds like he has plenty of other positive attributes we desperately need attacking players who can put the ball in the back of the net.  If he's the talent he appears to be then great bring him in but we still need at least 2 additional proven goalscorers in my opinion.

4 Goals in 77 games is not a great return, Can he step up to the Premierleague or not. On some of our recent signings it's questionable.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, niyaminski said:

Him - 20

Buenanotte - 20

Alves - 19

I know Buenanottes only on loan, but we have 3 players who play in the same position. Same age.

One of them is a Leicester fan. Naturally I’d want him to be the successor to Maddison, make a name for himself and become our star man… 

Me too. 

But of the 3 you mentioned Alves has much less experience. Mostly due to his injuries. He might be just as good as the other two but he hasn't yet done anything to prove it. He needs to play every week for at least a season. If we have two young players in front of him in the pecking order, then we need to send him out on loan. 

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

We have agreed with the player, but not with the club. Sorry, but where has all the optimism come from? 

Seeing as we've been turned down by players numerous times this summer it sounds like a great plan. 

Just now, TommyK said:

Seeing as we've been turned down by players numerous times this summer it sounds like a great plan. 

Hey, I am all for it, it just seems out of character for here. lol

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Hey, I am all for it, it just seems out of character for here. lol

We're all very tired and confused. On the plus side we should have a great team in 2 to 3 years with all these good young players we're signing.

Edited by Clever Fox
typo

Just now, Clever Fox said:

We're all very tired and confused. On the plus side we'll should have a great team in 2 to 3 years with all these good young players we're signing.

Ayew until the kids grow up

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

We have agreed with the player, but not with the club. Sorry, but where has all the optimism come from? 

The alternative is getting excited about Ayew. 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

Until he appears in a horrendous, hastily put-together LCFC reveal video wearing that god-awful third kit, I refuse to believe this is happening. Even then I'll be sceptical.

Take that back! The third kit is the white one and it’s a thing of beauty!!!!! 😔

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

He’s a foreign fancy Dan who nobody has ever seen… it’s foxestalk catnip!

• Like 2