Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Bilal El Khannouss - officially joined

15 minutes ago, ts_1010 said:

Me too. 

But of the 3 you mentioned Alves has much less experience. Mostly due to his injuries. He might be just as good as the other two but he hasn't yet done anything to prove it. He needs to play every week for at least a season. If we have two young players in front of him in the pecking order, then we need to send him out on loan. 

You want two for a position really. Buonanotte won’t stay, most definitely a straight loan. So this guy becomes out, and send Alves on loan whilst Buonanotte covers that place in the squad sounds good to me. Better for Alves development.

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Ayew until the kids grow up

How many is that we have now under 25.

1. Mads

2. Jakob

3 Kristensen

4. Alves,

5 Braybrook

6  Fats

7 Cannon

8. Oki

9. New lad

10. Skipp

Any More I've missed.  ?

1 hour ago, kingfox said:

I believe he won Jupiler Young Player of the Season for 23/24.

A CAM who can also play off the left. 

If Rudkin delivers this, I might get his face tattooed on my arm. 

• Like 4

Brilliant signing. Never heard of him but gerrimin as we will be a bit short on numbers when the Saga Christmas Party season starts. 

• Haha 1

Genk is asking for around 35 million for their golden boy, but now there is talk of a bid between 18 and 23 million euros. His entourage previously found that transfer fee excessive. Now it remains to be seen whether they will reach an agreement with Leicester.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, LCFCJohn said:

You want two for a position really. Buonanotte won’t stay, most definitely a straight loan. So this guy becomes out, and send Alves on loan whilst Buonanotte covers that place in the squad sounds good to me. Better for Alves development.

Exactly mate. Some seem to think Alves is ready for this league. He could be amazing but he's not there yet. He's had a few bit part appearances nothing more.

I'd rather have Facundo on the bench behind Bilal and Alves out there being 'the man' for a Championship team. Facundo goes back to Brighton at the end of the season and Will slots in.

Unusually sensible for us.

• Like 1

I can weirdly see this happening and going well. Belgium has been a very happy hunting ground for us and we seem to be able to persuade players to come to us from there.

• Like 1