Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Bilal El Khannouss - officially joined

6 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

This guy was recommended by quite a few people on here. I think he’s a great signing, though don’t think he’ll necessarily hit the ground running. But he’s the type that would go for 2-3x what we paid for him in a few seasons. Very impressed whenever I’ve seen him. 

100% he will need time to adjust to the tempo of the premier league. But he oozes talent. A lot of comparisons to Ziyech and Taarabt from morrocan fans. 

He was on my list of targets for this summer, so I’m happy! 

Dream signing - O’Riley (Celtic)

Other options:

• Nanasi (Malmo)
  • Bilal el Khannouss (Genk)
  • Sergio Arribas (Almeria)
  • Reo Hatate (Celtic)
  • Angel Gomes (Lille)
  • Sammie Szmodics (Blackburn)
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

Typical FoxesTalk herd mentality this ,a swathe of people, cracking one off over a player most have not seen or know very little about. His stats on the face of it look shite , worse than Ayew who's been derided! 

I love this forum 🤣

You were so close. You would have been onto something, If only multiple people on here hadn’t been talking about this player and researching him for some time, and plenty of people on here hadn’t watched him in the Olympics.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

Typical FoxesTalk herd mentality this ,a swathe of people, cracking one off over a player most have not seen or know very little about. His stats on the face of it look shite , worse than Ayew who's been derided! 

I love this forum 🤣

His stats are shit?

image.jpeg.341475408c51218342f92aaa7b619d4c.jpeg

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Phenom said:

His stats are shit?

image.jpeg.341475408c51218342f92aaa7b619d4c.jpeg

He is an attacking player, so where are the goals? 

IMG_0371.gif.851f7cc460d8862409355e1c7ea54fad.gif

was obviously kidding, his stats look amazing

Edited by Dahnsouff
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

I love this forum 🤣

Not quite living up to your FT name there are you mate? 

• Haha 1

I’d be very surprised if we are genuinely in for him. Seems a very highly rated young player who does want a move. 

Top and Rudkin have had us as a tool for agents all summer because of their laziness. This just seems like the last favour of the summer and we hopefully some crumb on deadline day. 

Guest Chocolate Teapot

My fear is this is yet another example of us being taken for a ride by an agent.

16 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

My fear is this is yet another example of us being taken for a ride by an agent.

Looks like his agent is family set up. On one hand it's surprising we have agreed terms with them but then maybe that's in the hope another club come in and can set up a bidding war on wages. This is a huge next move for player and family.

Oh god

10 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

This is my concern too, seeing as the article name checks Bayer, Dortmund and RB, it feels like a fishing article.

Quite possibly though one good season in the Prem and he'll be able to demand double the wages for his next move. He's 20 so presumably looking for a stepping stone move.

It definitely feels like there’s a ‘tactical’ element to leaking this to the X ITK’s ahead of agreeing a deal with Genk. To me it screams of wanting offers from other clubs who have registered their interest. I hope I’m wrong but I think this is a long way from being a done deal 

• Like 2

It just looks to me that he wants a move, feel Genk are pricing him out of one, so he's agreed terms with a club to get the ball rolling on lowballing them. He's probably doing the whole strop thing where he's said give me my move, I'll never play for you again. 

Fofana style. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ronnup said:

Was our 4th or 5th choice we think?

6th choice after the Recruitment Team slotted in Charlie Austin.

22 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

We never seem to able to agree terms with both a player and a selling club at a similar time 

isn’t there some kind of transfer dealing school that we can send JR to ??

Last time buy from Genk was Ndidi

Here we go again. We know the drill from this point. There will be days of excited posting on here with little obvious progress to report on the transfer, before, out of nowhere, we will get gazumped by some 3rd rate European team like Getafe, and then we'll panic and buy someone like Andros Townsend on deadline day. 

Edited by Sunbury Fox
  • Like 1

It doesn’t sound like an offer has gone in as yet. The club want maybe 30 million euros and I can’t see them being bullied to accept the 15-20 million rumoured. With a week to go in the transfer market wouldn’t it be easier to send Cannon on loan with Hamer coming this way for £12-15 million?? Might leave enough to get a striker as well

49 minutes ago, Nick said:

Everybody appears to be raving about this player, can anybody help me out and explain why? I’m just not seeing it.

Because he’s under 25, foreign, fancy name and probably good on football manager = immediate Foxestalk hero

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Edingleyfox said:

It doesn’t sound like an offer has gone in as yet. The club want maybe 30 million euros and I can’t see them being bullied to accept the 15-20 million rumoured. With a week to go in the transfer market wouldn’t it be easier to send Cannon on loan with Hamer coming this way for £12-15 million?? Might leave enough to get a striker as well

If the gap is that large then someone will fill it 

only chance we have is that the player only wants us ……

Edited by st albans fox